Derby getting ready for us.....

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
62962068.jpg

Crewton Ram

Jan 10, 2013
So they give away flags before each home game? Why don't people just bring along the flags they got from the last home match?

No, most of them are left behind after the game. The ones in the picture are new ones for the East Stand, where they've not previously been laid out, paid for by the Chairman.

The fans have made it clear though that clackers are not acceptable, fortunately.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
While I thought you were the only ones on this superb unbeaten season-long run, your post would suggest all the teams visiting Derby this season have been equally good. Surely they can't match the mighty BHA?

The boring truth it we do this for every home match. In fact we did actually do fireworks one time this season as well, but I can't remember now who was deserving of that particular honour. It might sound a bit naff, but it actually looks pretty impressive and definitely helps to maintain noise levels throughout the game. Next season you'll be doing it at the Amex!

As much fun we have had poking fun at the display (ya tinpot mugs!), I am sure it will indeed look impressive, it worked for us against Donny in the first game at the Amex. Just ramps up the pre-match excitement for Saturday. Hopefully we can rise to the occasion on and off the pitch.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Streamers and Balloons as well i see.

"Supporters that have a streamer or balloon are asked to throw these in the air at the end of ‘Steve Bloomer’s Watching’ just before the game gets underway"
"Meanwhile, the 1884 Group will also be providing an additional 2,500 black and white flags across the East and North stands for Saturday’s game".

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/...tand-display-2842888.aspx#mkKALAqugFpp3ZCC.99

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Streamers and Balloons as well i see.

"Supporters that have a streamer or balloon are asked to throw these in the air at the end of ‘Steve Bloomer’s Watching’ just before the game gets underway"
"Meanwhile, the 1884 Group will also be providing an additional 2,500 black and white flags across the East and North stands for Saturday’s game".

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/...tand-display-2842888.aspx#mkKALAqugFpp3ZCC.99

"Meanwhile - if you see something you approve of you are requested to clap and cheer as a means of showing your appreciation"

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Lol, that's not a bad suggestion - I'm sure we've all got fans who sit there mute through even the most exciting games.

Yep - "If we score a goal we request that you go bat shit crazy"

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
What colour are we playing in on Saturday? I can't remember what colour we played in last time we visited.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The fans have made it clear though that clackers are not acceptable, fortunately.

And with that, Derby fans have just risen massively in my estimation. Well done all round.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here