Derby County vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Wilson had 20 clubs after him.
This was narrowed down to 6.
LVG & Giggs got it down to 3
Wilson made the final (and right choice)
It is a youth loan so he can be recalled but not until he has been with us for 28 days

The 1st month is a youth loan then reverts to a normal season long loan in January with no recall

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Oh Rohan Ince! His clumsy back pass to Stockdale which led to the set piece and then foul by Bruno for the penalty. Don't want to criticise him too much but that feels like two points dropped bow

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Also unfortunate to report that it kicked off outside the ground and at the train station, Albion fans won that one though.

....Waits for DR to post

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Oh Rohan Ince! His clumsy back pass to Stockdale which led to the set piece and then foul by Bruno for the penalty. Don't want to criticise him too much but that feels like two points dropped bow

Why blame Ince when it was Greer who committed the foul- too many intangibles to blame one person.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
You thought I was being serious?

Has it not occurred to you that Lee Mason is a ref and not a Derby player?

:shootself

To be fair I didn't read as far as that I just saw your username and figured the post would be more droning crap in line with most of your previous posts, turns out you were joking, ok well done my sides are splitting

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The 1st month is a youth loan then reverts to a normal season long loan in January with no recall
But until it becomes a season long loan, he can be recalled in January.

I doubt Utd would want him though. He's good enough for us, but we're not even at the level of Bournemouth, so he's not yet ready to play at the level Utd require.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

Agreed. I thought that pass was the moment where it all went wrong. It couldn't have done his confidence too much good.

Hopefully he'll learn from it.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Why blame Ince when it was Greer who committed the foul- too many intangibles to blame one person.
Ince could have cleared the ball out or passed to Kayal but instead hit an under hit back pass towards Stockdale, DS was berating him when the ball went out for a corner

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports