Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby County vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Well cant complain but palace are top 6 in the top flight. This a club with a smaller support than us. So Im going to moan. Typical Brighton, good result but no cigar. A win would have been a huge result but we fcked it up.

Yawn. Don't give a s^!# about the top flight ('til we get there).

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Really? Seriously, is that a wind up?
uploadfromtaptalk1449940413368.jpggotta be Shirley?!

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Today we had no Bong, no March and no LuaLua and we still didn't get beaten by Derby.

Being realistic. Once we start playing the harder teams and we start getting hit by injury, then it's back down the table I'm afraid. We lack that extra class Derby have in Lee Mason who in my opinion made the difference.

I was surprised he didn't stick the penalty away for them before sending Stock off for trying to save it. A decision right up there with the equaliser Burnley were given.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We don't know how to loose*
We don't know how to loooooooooose*
We're Brighton & Hove Albion
We don't know how how to loose*

* except cup games
No, just no.

Today we had no Bong, no March and no LuaLua and we still didn't get beaten by Derby.
And no Rosenior, no Baldock. Thanks to bringing Wilson in we didn't miss Baldock so much, but we miss Bong and Rosenior.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

Being realistic. Once we start playing the harder teams and we start getting hit by injury, then it's back down the table I'm afraid. We lack that extra class Derby have in Lee Mason who in my opinion made the difference.

What harder teams are you talking about ??

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
And on your bike too. Been watching this club for too long for excuses. Palace are top 6, we are ?

Not tonight mate it's a great result considering who we played and the way they played, away from home in an intimidating atmosphere.
I was disappointed when it went 2-2 but I am buzzing again now.
Burnley/ Middlesbrough dropping points too.
No need for a moan

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
We are unbeaten and top of the league, really could not give a toss how Palace are doing. Today is the time to enjoy the record of 20 unbeaten, not think about others.
21..[emoji2] [emoji106]

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
And on your bike too. Been watching this club for too long for excuses. Palace are top 6, we are ?

Bell meet End, End meet Bell, now please both mince off and get a room.

Feb 14, 2010
We are unbeaten and top of the league, really could not give a toss how Palace are doing. Today is the time to enjoy the record of 20 unbeaten, not think about others.

I do. Unbeaten is fine but all that counts is where we are, 4 points clear of 3rd and top of the Championship. Lets not get carried away. Thats all. Lets be winners not happy with lower league football. Players are delivering but today no cigar. A win would have been massive but we ****ed it up

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
We're bound to lose at some point, but the more I see of this current team the more my confidence grows in them. The team spirit really is second to none!

Loving this season, especially coming straight off the back of the mess that was last season.

At the start of the season I was worried that our unbeaten run was just a brief run of form and that once we lost our season could peter out into mid table obscurity. The longer the season goes on and the repeated displays of character that this team consistently displays makes me unconcerned about the day we do lose. I'm confident we'll bounce right back and keep on winning and picking up points. Today was achieved with Bong, Rosenior, Crofts, LuaLua, Baldock and March all out injured.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Spend all your life worrying about Palace in a different division to us......when we have come within 5 minutes of winning away at the third best team in the division so far who spent over 20 million in the summer.
If you're bitter tonight.....well ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here