Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby County vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
On the plus side, we seem to be scoring now when we have few shots on target. Two goals out of three on target is a great return.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Gonna win the league Gonna win the league now you better believe us now you better believe us! Brilliant today who is gonna beat us? Erm no one! :rave:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Ooooooohhh they didn't like that much did they?!? Overrated, arrogant, impudent, dirty, cheating, bad losing bunch of sucks. That wasn't in the script was it Sky? Beeb? etc. Well done Chris and the boys, an excellent passionate performance and one worthy of a team soon to be crowned champs on a sunny day in May.

They'll be pissed by this result, they could implode after this game... right under their skin I tells yer.

Rock on,

Kosh

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Today we had no Bong, no March and no LuaLua and we still didn't get beaten by Derby.

Being realistic. Once we start playing the harder teams and we start getting hit by injury, then it's back down the table I'm afraid. We lack that extra class Derby have in Lee Mason who in my opinion made the difference.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
We're bound to lose at some point, but the more I see of this current team the more my confidence grows in them. The team spirit really is second to none!

Loving this season, especially coming straight off the back of the mess that was last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here