Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby County vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Brighton fans singing "We're top of league!" - I'm no lip reader but watching Soccer Saturday Bradley Johnson clearly said f*ck off. Marvellous scenes!

He said "You's robbed". Clearly agreeing.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
The way Martin patted Bruno on the back of the head after he scored absolutely infuriated me :rant: . Bruno big enough not to rise to it.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Delighted with a point but could and perhaps should have been 3.

We have only 5 clean sheets in 20 league games which is a bit of a worry. Led twice today and they got back into it.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Lucky Derby.

Is it me or did Derby seem pretty arsey? Late challenges, elbows, booing injured players being stretchered off, Chris Martin appearing to tell the Brighton fans to **** off(after he scored the penalty). That said, a thoroughly enjoyable game.

Not only you. If a team is better than you, kick and intimidate them - happens a lot. Derby got lucky with a dodgy penalty. Nevermind - unbeaten we march on.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
First time I've turned a stream off unable to watch through nerves.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
wwdwwwwdddwwdddwdwwd

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Derby's team on paper is insane but then that's 20 Million in the summer alone plus couple good free signings. Their wages must be crazy.

We should have won but we'd take that draw and if we can have a good next 7 days, today could be the difference for good or ill come season end

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
We all would have taken that result, Burnley and Boro not making any ground as well, Hull were always going to win, so all in all, a decent day, but could have been superb without the dodgy penalty, well done lads, lets get 6 points in the next 2 games

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Gutted, but happy. Or the other way around. Deadly in key moments and holding our own against unpleasant characters on millions. Very proud of us still, and hope desperately to not lose any more key players during this testing period.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
We're UNBEATEN, top of the league and it's December the ****ing TWELFTH!

We're going head to head with the best (with injuries) and still deserving the points we're getting. We could/should have won even more. This season is incredible!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
****ing Robbed. Shame another game where our run was meant to come an end.

I would have loved three points today to shut those twats up. However a point will do.

Lets get through this tough period and if we come out on top then even better.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Gutted, but happy. Or the other way around. Deadly in key moments and holding our own against unpleasant characters on millions. Very proud of us still, and hope desperately to not lose any more key players during this testing period.

Very much this.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Amazing , this team is amazing!!!!

Feb 14, 2010
Well cant complain but palace are top 6 in the top flight. This a club with a smaller support than us. So Im going to moan. Typical Brighton, good result but no cigar. A win would have been a huge result but we fcked it up.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Lucky Derby.

Is it me or did Derby seem pretty arsey? Late challenges, elbows, booing injured players being stretchered off, Chris Martin appearing to tell the Brighton fans to **** off(after he scored the penalty). That said, a thoroughly enjoyable game.
Like I said in the first half, someone needed to brake his effing leg!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here