Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby County vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
He gave us a goal kick earlier when it should have been a corner. It's just mistakes, as is typical. Crowd might be influencing him though.

This is no time to be un bias.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
To be fair, hughton has earned the right not to be judged on team selection, formation or tactics.
not one person on this forum could even come close to matching what hughton has achieved this season

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Pleased that things are a bit quieter just now - was a bit mad at the end of the first half

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Both playing for a draw atm, time for bobby to score a winner!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
To be fair, hughton has earned the right not to be judged on team selection, formation or tactics.
not one person on this forum could even come close to matching what hughton has achieved this season

Can't argue with that - but I bet someone will!

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I honestly don't know. What I do know, is that Hughton knows a lot more about football than I do, and he knows our players more than I do. To suggest that you know which defender should be playing is madness. We have no idea how they do in training, whether they're both fully fit or what.

Hughton gets pretty much everything right imho , but uwe on the bench is a strange one. Dunk is a liability . Also surprised chicksen hasn't been given At least a go. He looked surprisingly decent in a reserve match I was sad enough to watch a stream of (lower standard obviously )

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
So dunk is better than uwe in your opinion ?

I think Chris Hughton knows more about the game than you do. He also sees these guys every day in training. I like Uwe but respect the opinion of a man who has played at the very top level and managed there .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
NSC Mid game Poll

Are you enjoying the game
1) Yes
2) No
3) Fence

Dec 29, 2011
Hughton gets pretty much everything right imho , but uwe on the bench is a strange one. Dunk is a liability . Also surprised chicksen hasn't been given At least a go. He looked surprisingly decent in a reserve match I was sad enough to watch a stream of (lower standard obviously )

But Calderon has been surprisingly solid, surely justifies the decision not to play Chicksen?

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Because however well things are going certain people need someone to whinge about. When Barnes left the focus turned to JFC - and now he's not getting any playing time Dunk seems to be the target.

But Barnes left and JFC is no longer in the team. What is our league position at present? Maybe sometimes the moaners are correct. Not saying they are correct about Dunk though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here