Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby County vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You are overthinking it. Hunnemeir is a better player than dunk and therefore should be in the team
Chris Hughton, who has taken the club to the top of the division, with a record breaking unbeaten run, must be an idiot then. Have you emailed him?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Is bobby on the bench? Stick him on for half hour!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
You are overthinking it. Hunnemeir is a better player than dunk and therefore should be in the team

Cost us 2 points at Sheffield Wednesday

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Chris Hughton, who has taken the club to the top of the division, with a record breaking unbeaten run, must be an idiot then. Have you emailed him?

So dunk is better than uwe in your opinion ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Kayal's shirt is half way up his back, free-kick to Derby. ****ing bullshit.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So dunk is better than uwe in your opinion ?
I honestly don't know. What I do know, is that Hughton knows a lot more about football than I do, and he knows our players more than I do. To suggest that you know which defender should be playing is madness. We have no idea how they do in training, whether they're both fully fit or what.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ref is a real homer
He gave us a goal kick earlier when it should have been a corner. It's just mistakes, as is typical. Crowd might be influencing him though.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Not really, I was thinking about the constant moaning about Barnes,JFC and others in the past for who I can't remember the names.

I think it is a common football thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here