Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby County vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Can't get a stream to work on my iPhone, this is a bloody horrible listen on phone. Sounds insane.

Cmon lads.

Feb 14, 2010
I agree, derby have spent £20m just this summer alone, not to mention the two premier league players they got on frees. To even be matching them at this stage of the season is an achievement.

Can't argue but for once we have a half decent side and well palace are top 6 in the premier league, so how about our players for once just once shouldering some bloody guts, kicking arse and punching above their weight. It's 1-1 no excuses, let us be dirty, professional and bloody well win it.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Could do without Stephens and Kayal getting any more cards. I'd be tempted to tighten things up in midfield and look to nick something on the break.

I would think at some point Bobby will come on for Hemed and we'll go slightly more defensive, with Bobby able to hold the ball up more effectively to take pressure off the defence.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
We're getting in good and strong positions, so if we remain unfazed by these diving spoilt bullies then they'll be repeated in the second half and we just have to take them.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nice start.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just gave the ball away, Ince shot deflected wide, goal kick given.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Because however well things are going certain people need someone to whinge about. When Barnes left the focus turned to JFC - and now he's not getting any playing time Dunk seems to be the target.

Yep so true.
There always seems to be a player certain "fans" have a go at no matter what.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Important interception from Bruno. Ince curls one wide.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Yep so true.
There always seems to be a player certain "fans" have a go at no matter what.

You are overthinking it. Hunnemeir is a better player than dunk and therefore should be in the team

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here