Derby County vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
James Wilson trending on twitter, the Mancs aint happy......hope we can keep him

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Screenshot from 2015-12-12 15:55:05.png

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Derby look a decent side. Is this the first time that Stephens and Kayal have lost the midfield battle?

Hughton's got a tough decision to make. Do we stick with 4-4-2 and keep the option of two subs for later in the game or bring on Ince go to 4-5-1 but only have one sub left?

Dec 29, 2011
Dunk has been cack all season

Dunks been our best player so far. All the balls in the box he's repelling. The goal wasn't his fault, he put it behind like a good defender should at the near post, if anything Stockdale should have been more vocal. We're lucky to be going in level, we have t got a lot going forward, I'd take 1-1 now on the face of things.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just seen a replay of a barge on Wilson, that looked like it should have been a penalty :shrug:

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
It's a good blood and bollocks championship game and we're hanging on pretty well - Derby are worried that's fersure - we're close to winning the midfield battle and if we come out composed we'll get at least a draw.

Dec 29, 2011
******** injuries, on that 1st half I feel at full strength we would be ok in this game.
1-1 though, we need to get stuck in, if it finishes a draw I would be over the moon, as good as a win.

I agree, derby have spent £20m just this summer alone, not to mention the two premier league players they got on frees. To even be matching them at this stage of the season is an achievement.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why is Dunk getting blame for the goal? it was not his man.
Well I blamed him for giving away the corner when Stockdale should have had it. That could be too harsh though, I don't know if Stockdale shouted, and it is Dunk's job to clear it when he can, but his clearance went wrong and was nearly an own goal.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Why are so many people on here so negative? Not many teams have gone to Derby and taken them a peg down this season. Most on NSC have conceded we'd probably lose today and the midland skunks are looking good. Accept we have to lose three points at some stage this season, although maybe not today...

We shall see.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Derby look a decent side. Is this the first time that Stephens and Kayal have lost the midfield battle?

Hughton's got a tough decision to make. Do we stick with 4-4-2 and keep the option of two subs for later in the game or bring on Ince go to 4-5-1 but only have one sub left?

Could do without Stephens and Kayal getting any more cards. I'd be tempted to tighten things up in midfield and look to nick something on the break.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports