Derby County vs Brighton and Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Plenty of possession, no finishers,didn't play to the whistle and the last quarter of the game playing hoof ball.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Nothing created in the last 15 minutes when chasing an equaliser. Very disappointing. They may have been fortunate to win, but if we're serious about chasing promotion we have to offer more than that going forward.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Sell your top scorer and don't replace him what do you expect .... ulloa off form but he won't be barracked like Barnes ... 4-games and counting

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Need to use the rest of the window wisely and add a bit of pace and guile to the squad and fill in the gaps of what is missing. Biggest miss on a day like today for me was Crofts.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The issue is attack. No cutting edge whatsoever, what bugs me is our lacklustre shooting from distance, a real lack of belief and intent.

Ince outduelled Hughes in midfield, plusses in defence, Derby a gutsy side.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
Oscar should have acted instead of reacted. He waited until they scored to change things around, they weren't much cop, we could/should of beaten them.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Both Ulloa and Obika looked a complete waste of space today but since they are now our only fit strikers I suppose we should just be grateful to the club to have them. Why couldn't we have deferred Barnes' transfer until we had a replacement signed up? Too sensible an idea I guess? Were we really that desperate for £750K?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
To be fair he did not spoil the match. He was card happy with both teams and flair should have had a good day - if we had any!

Orlandi/Bruno/David FLAIRTASTICO :moo:
The result I can take---its football---but getting rid of player's before we have BETTER replacements is a JOKE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports