Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby County vs Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Come on you super seagulls, lets have another goal.

Aspinall having a barney with the Derby summeriser :lolol:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
We could win this and Forest will be there for the taking too.. Now there's a prediction for ya :)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Come On The Albion

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Does anyone else find BBC Sussex commentary the aural equivalent of having your teeth yanked out via a closing door and a finite length of string? Got no idea what's actually going on at any point. Not sure they're familiar with adjectives. Basic things like not actually saying what happened to the player who elbowed Dunk. Calling Aspinall a striker. It almost makes me miss Tony Millard. The CBBC bloke who messed up the athletics anchorman role would be a safer bet, at least he'd be entertaining

I cannot believe they only have the inarticulate WA to call upon, if you cannot even say 'Greer', 'Vincelot' or 'Navarro' then a career in radio probably is not for you.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Yep, only struck me recently just how un-descriptive he is of the action on the pitch. Must only spend about 10% of the coverage telling us who has the ball and where he is on the pitch. Far too much needless waffling. Get to the point, Cantor.

It leaves a lot to imagination.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I cannot believe they only have the inarticulate WA to call upon, if you cannot even say 'Greer', 'Vincelot' or 'Navarro' then a career in radio probably is not for you.

cheap

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Calde given an instant yellow card , no hesitation from the ref like he did with Priskin

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Ward now goes inside Calderon. This is worrying. Sub needed ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here