Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby County vs Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
3-1 to the good guys
Meggy is in and somewhere amongst the boxes or in one and considering the house has been in uproar they have behaved very well.
talktalk say my phone and broadband will be on early friday so should be back on for the Forest game window open sniffing that sea air
Oh yes

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Seagulls Player now on

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hosky and Barnesy in starting line up replacing Nooney and BarnDoor Billy who are on the bench. Kebab also on the bench

Sep 1, 2010
Line up:

Albion team v Derby (4-3-3) Ankergren; Calderon, Greer, Dunk, Vincelot; Bridcutt, Navarro, Harley; Hoskins, Mackail-Smith, Barnes.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
4-3-3 attacking formation

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Vindaloo replaces Paints at LB

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
One of those games where the Goldstone was so packed there was no chance of having a piss at half time if you wanted to get back to where you were standing.

Started off well but I never got bored or even thought about a piss. Although capacity at 33,000, I have been at matches when it was more crowded on the east terrace, notably Rochdale (71) and Chelsea (sixties).

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Playing 3 strikers worked well a few times last season (Watford and Portsmouth spring to mind) although we did have Bennett in the team to set them up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here