Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Derby County and Wayne Rooney.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Not his fault if a girl creeps into his room when he is asleep and takes her clothes off !

Aug 13, 2020
Darlington
Not his fault if a girl creeps into his room when he is asleep and takes her clothes off !

I had the same trouble about two nights ago. I come in about half past 11 at night, we'd been having a couple of drinks. I come in, I get into bed feeling quite sleepy. I was just about to drop off when suddenly "tap tap tap" at the window pane. I looked out, it was bloody Greta Garbo. Stark naked apart from a see through short nightie. She was hanging onto the window sill. I shouted "get out of it!" She wouldn't go, I had to poke her off the window with a broomstick.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It would be sad if this is the case as he has 4 young sons who doubtless idolise him and his achievements as a player. One minute I see him on the telly at Wembley with his family and then the next time I hear about him he's hammered in a budget hotel in Manchester with women he's met in a nightclub taking photos of him in the early hours of the morning.

For no reason other than his kids' sake, I hope he genuinely sees this latest episode as a wake up call to sort a few things out.

(Growing up).

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Rooney not at match today, ill.
Derby have stated it is not covid...................................nor is he at an interview for the Newcastle job.
Was that second bit a joke?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here