Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby away

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
If you were to swap our pos with Derby's we'd be taking twice as many.

And the rest.

Away at Leicester a couple of seasons ago we took around 1500+, and likewise at Derby. Both times we were around mid table from memory.

It seems (from those i've spoken to) a lot of people have lost interest at the moment. It's nothing to do with being shit, I was happy doing the trips at the bottom of league 1, but somethings missing at the moment for me.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
And the rest.

Away at Leicester a couple of seasons ago we took around 1500+, and likewise at Derby. Both times we were around mid table from memory.

It seems (from those i've spoken to) a lot of people have lost interest at the moment. It's nothing to do with being shit, I was happy doing the trips at the bottom of league 1, but somethings missing at the moment for me.

At least you're honest about it :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
And the rest.

Same with me , spending a Ton on going to a game (match ticket , train ticket and food) was all part and parcel of seeing us win , draw OR lose. The mojo is missing.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
At least you're honest about it :thumbsup:

Same with me , spending a Ton on going to a game (match ticket , train ticket and food) was all part and parcel of seeing us win , draw OR lose. The mojo is missing.

Can't pinpoint it, just not the same.

God knows why, but sitting in H-Block watching us lose to a 9 man Walsall side with Clayton Ince in goal doing forward rolls every time he caught a cross was more fun than a home game at the moment. It shouldn't be, but it was, and I know i'm not the only one that feels that way.

MF'84

A load of Bolanos
Jul 26, 2012
Derbyshire
Will only be my second live game of the season (bad fan), the previous one being the 3-0 cup win at Burton - I'm taking this as a good omen :thumbsup:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
The Hyypia effect in full flow.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
1. I think a lot of people spend their available cash on a day out focused around home games now.
2. Christmas is approaching, meaning competing demands for both time and cash.
3. Derby are good.
4. We are gash.
5. Horrible memories from last year (Played 4, Lost 4, culminating in the play-offs drubbing).

Pretty much all of the above plus I am going Machine Head in Camden tomorrow night. I'm missing the next four games due to holiday and family commitments.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here