Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby away. Returned tickets

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012
Just through an experiment I am able to have 99 tickets in my basket!? therefore meaning there must be quite a lot more than that left? there can't have been that many complimentary tickets given/returned?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
These are, 100% without doubt, tickets that are reserved for players' family and club partners. They are never all taken up, and the remainder are then re-sold to fans. It happens with each and every club.

You can't go back to the Amex and say "I don't fancy it any more" and get your money back. It doesn't work like that.

Sorry to disagree oh great one, but I know someone who did just that for two tickets at Forest. They were refunded and sold as a return when they were released. Maybe that was a one off but literally all they had done was bought too many tickets, so the club refunded them and sold them again. It may be different for a less in demand game?

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
It would make sense for clubs to offer a returns service refunding the original purchaser only when the ticket is resold minus a small fee for the facilitation, far better than unsold tickets and the club keep hold of who has what ticket should there be an issue something they lose if it is sold on unofficially. Especially for extremely limited availability games like this and Forest, Palace, QPR etc.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Mate of mine just been to amex and got some for Sunday and was told 400 came back !!! Bin fest time !!

I called them 20 minutes ago and got told they're now off sale. ???

Anyway, nice to know I've been utterly victimised. Sister got one and I didn't. Gonna feel sick if we come back and do it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here