Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby are being ram raided!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
We could always take Ince off their hands?

With them selling Hendricks and us presumably selling Stephens we'll both be in the market for a quality central midfield. Anyone reckon we could end up in a bidding war with them for one or more players? Or perhaps some bluffs and double bluffs? It's been a pretty quiet and unexciting transfer window up until today...the next 10(?) hours could really make up for that...

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
We could always take Ince off their hands?

With them selling Hendricks and us presumably selling Stephens we'll both be in the market for a quality central midfield. Anyone reckon we could end up in a bidding war with them for one or more players? Or perhaps some bluffs and double bluffs? It's been a pretty quiet and unexciting transfer window up until today...the next 10(?) hours could really make up for that...

I don't think Hendrick will be need to be replaced, very unlikely

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Anyone able to list their current strikers?

Our problem is we're overloaded with 'hybrids' - Russell, Blackman, Weimann, Ince, Camara etc, which is great if you're playing a certain way, but not in our current style. Am really surprised some of them are still at Derby

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Our problem is we're overloaded with 'hybrids' - Russell, Blackman, Weimann, Ince, Camara etc, which is great if you're playing a certain way, but not in our current style. Am really surprised some of them are still at Derby

Really? you're well stocked there? Makes things easier for us then, I guess.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Ince has had some dire performances but also some great moments. I think he could be good fit if not expensive (more wages than fee) especially with his cousin playing here. Think our style would suit him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here