Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby and Fulham bid for Dunk [+ Newcastle now interested]

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Newcastle sniffing around now

The valuation being quoted seems a bit more realistic than the laughable bid that came from Fulham. I hope at least we secure a decent sell on clause and other add-ons if Dunky is destined to leave for a Premier League club.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
That figures as the Wally with the Brolly has moved from Derby to Newcastle, perhaps its him who wants to sign him.

I think McLaren already had LD identified as one of his targets on the basis that Derby were going to be promoted and needed to strengthen.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
5 million is too good to turn down, shame. Not much quality left now and a more serious relegation battle beckons as we seem to be very good at getting top dollar selling players and very poor on getting the replacements in.

Can we ask Gus for some tips do you reckon? :wink:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
As long as we don't sell Ince or JFC as well, then it's a good deal and surely should give us a great transfer kitty this time.

Lego-Stand

Nov 6, 2003
This is just a rumour, Dunk is settled here and I understand his partner is expecting their 2nd child I would be surprised if he left this summer

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As long as we don't sell Ince or JFC as well, then it's a good deal and surely should give us a great transfer kitty this time.

What about Kayal? We could turn a quick profit on him. I imagine.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Take the extremely large amount of Wonga on offer with some hefty appearance, sell on and survival related bonuses and run boys. £7.5m up front doubling to £15m in time and you've got yourself a future England international on your hands.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here