Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Depeche Mode

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's alright. But then my favourite is Playing the Angel so you will probably not want anything to do with me.

Violator second.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
It has always amused me how Dave Gahan can cover himself in tattoos, inject himself with half the produce of Helmand Province in one go, clinically die, and yet still be one of the most uncool blokes in music.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
It's alright. But then my favourite is Playing the Angel so you will probably not want anything to do with me.

Violator second.

Playing the Angel wasn't that bad but this is just awful. I have got tickets to see them in Copenhagen. Hope they don't play to much of this:eek:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
its a funny thing but despite being so old I can remember a decent albion side trot out at the Goldstone, I don't look back. Lots of the old music is quite good but bands have their time and then its time to move on. Depeche Mode will never reproduce or produce the same success as they had originally.

Its time to look forward, Little Boots, Laura Marling, even Glasvegas are more vibrant and worth listening to. I still can't believe the fuss caused by AC/DC touring... they were average in the 70's and have maintained that standard ever since.. I mean how clever is it to dress your lead guitar up as a schoolboy ?,, he must be mid 50's now ?

Move on and leave it in the past

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
its a funny thing but despite being so old I can remember a decent albion side trot out at the Goldstone, I don't look back. Lots of the old music is quite good but bands have their time and then its time to move on. Depeche Mode will never reproduce or produce the same success as they had originally.

Its time to look forward, Little Boots, Laura Marling, even Glasvegas are more vibrant and worth listening to. I still can't believe the fuss caused by AC/DC touring... they were average in the 70's and have maintained that standard ever since.. I mean how clever is it to dress your lead guitar up as a schoolboy ?,, he must be mid 50's now ?

Move on and leave it in the past

Sadly I think you are right. As a big Depeche Mode fan. I would have liked to see them go out on a high but this is really poor. Oh well it could be the last time I see them live

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Somebody was their peak. A beautiful songs about lost souls.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here