Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dennis Wise tipped for Brighton

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Steve Coppell was at Withdean yesterday afternoon.

Make of that what you like.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Did you see him? (you're one of the few on here who doesn't tall crap, so if you saw him personally then that could be that)

I did not, but a friend of mine (and a long time club employee) says that they did.

They have nothing to gain by lying and I have no reason whatsoever to doubt them, so take from that what you like. :smile:

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Must be Curbishley. Can't have Coppell again as he has a particularly nasty STD, or so I am led to believe. Sad to see Russell go but obviously the defence is just not working. If it was sorted, we would be top 6. No doubts..

TNBA

TTF

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
would love wise as long as poyet is with him

That man speaks sense Poyet is the best coach in the country who is at present unemployed.

I would also suggest, for discussion, Tony Adams with George Graham as his No 2 rather than the other way around.

I just hope that we have learnt from DKs f..k up bringing back MA and that we do not re-employ anybody who has been here before as a manager,

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Just about to post this. I actually think this is true as I have heard little snippets of information on here and at the games that Wise is interested and Bloom is a Wise fan.

all rumours surrounding Wise and Brigthon originate in one story in the Mirror months ago and regurgetated here. why would Bloom be a Wise fan, other than a tenuous betting link? someone recently claimed to have actually spoken to wise and he said he had no idea where the rumours come from.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Death of the Albion's reputation as a family-friendly community club if they hire a thug like Wise.

Can't believe they'd be that dumb.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Death of the Albion's reputation as a family-friendly community club if they hire a thug like Wise.

Can't believe they'd be that dumb.

What he said! :down:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
don't like the way these rumours won't go away. Hopefully we will get an appointment soon and it won't be Wise so we can put these stories to bed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here