Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deniz ‘The Beast’ Undav

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
He’s right in there now.
Scrapping it out for minutes with Ferguson, Welbeck and Pedro next season.
Pleased for him.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Arse post match interview here:

His English is perfect. He reminds me a bit of my German ex-GF's brother. He's an MMF ex-fighter and now a manager, and funny, and dangerous as f*** in equal measure :lolol: :bowdown:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I know he wasn't on for long, but that was his best game in a Brighton shirt. Worked really hard, held the ball up well and scored and made a goal. I know he got two v Wolves, but his was better
Very true, hardly put a foot wrong when he was on the pitch. I've been a critic, but was absolutely delighted to see him score. He's not the answer when we're losing, but he sure is when we need to see a game out. Directly contributed to two goals. Can't get much better than that as a super sub!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I know he wasn't on for long, but that was his best game in a Brighton shirt. Worked really hard, held the ball up well and scored and made a goal. I know he got two v Wolves, but his was better
More pie has one for Everton this season. I do love an upgrade.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I was just saying to Mrs Q that he is too slow for the way we play 20 seconds before he scored…. Doesn’t make me wrong I told her after she started laughing at me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here