Votes: 54 84.4%
  • I sit on fences

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
And a big NO from me too. What are you on FG?

:) :rolleyes:

Nov 3, 2003
maybe we are full of fans that are millionaires? but i think the vast majority work hard pay well over the odds for a ticket and get served up sh1te like Saturday enough is enough its the Managers fault as much as chairman the manager hasnt a clue he is worse than hinchelwood and its so bl888ing obvious! He must be sacked now, fvck the compensation ok DK earn sum respect back admit u got it wrong then get Hoddle in here!

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
You cant judge a manager over 3 or 4 games. He must be at least given until christmas b4 anyone starts to critise him. The team are so low in confidence at the moment I dont care if you put Alf Ramsey in there we'd still be getting beat.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
FG aka Football Genius. said:
maybe we are full of fans that are millionaires? but i think the vast majority work hard pay well over the odds for a ticket and get served up sh1te like Saturday enough is enough its the Managers fault as much as chairman the manager hasnt a clue he is worse than hinchelwood and its so bl888ing obvious! He must be sacked now, fvck the compensation ok DK earn sum respect back admit u got it wrong then get Hoddle in here!

Hoddle? He'll be a great improvment.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

chez said:
Err, NO, and I'm sure I speak for the majority.

No you don't! Only 40% have voted 'no' so far...

Great to see people are calling for that Fat Scottish Bastard McGhee's head already. Keep up the good work FG!:lolol:

Last edited:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Safeway said:
CANT VBE f***ed TO READ REPLIES BU T SUFFIXCE TO SAY, NOTHUING WILL HAPPWEN COS IT NEVER DOES FG YOU FAXCELESS SPINLESS ****

What he said. :drink:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
FG-you are one sad ****.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
A bit premature for demos isn't it?
Clearley McGhee got it totally wrong on Saturday, but I remember Coppell did aswell in his first few games.
Surely it is now time for the players to stand up and be counted or McGhee has to get rid and build his own team.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
I think Safeway has had a few too many Sherberts !

Christ almighty, Mark's barely had enough time to get his seat warm, and FG and his moronic troop are calling for a ritual sacrifice.

FG, you are without doubt, THE MOST UTTERLY IMPAITIENT AND INTOLERANT PERSON I have ( hopefully never ) met !

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
FG aka Football Genius. said:

You can't blame MM for the bad start - he's been reliant on Bookers advice for team selection. He's only been in charge for 2 league games !!!!

I'm sure he's about to kick some arse and a few players who are comfortable will be given a shock - Mayo & Cullip ???

Besides changing the manager won't change the fact that you're a mindless c**t !!!! :salute: :salute: :salute:

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Maghee can only get the improvment in performances to go so far, and that is as far as 2.55 pm.

Beyond 2.55 pm, the blame has to sit fairly and squarely on the players shoulders.

They are the ones who made the mistakes, the mistimed tackle, gave up competing for the loose ball, left the opposition unmarked, didn't use their possesion creatively.

If we can see that, then so can Mark Maghee, and that's exactly how he called it after the game. We played much better second half, indeed you could tell that Maghee has worked hard on trying to improve close ball control, because we were running rings around Bristol City for long stretches of the second half.

But these players still need to improve their game further. Maybe some have found there level and have reached the pinnacle of their playing ability.

It isn't a new manager we need, it's some better players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports