Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Deluded Stains fan

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Stains fans really are a bunch of sad deluded bunch of f**kwits, there was one gobby twat in the queue back to the Race course P/R, here's a sample of some of the gems he came out with.

Apparantly we have a "joke stadium" :lolol::lolol:
"why build a stadium in the middle of nowhere without any decent parking or transport"
This was after we'd been waiting all of 10mins for the bus!
"If I had to put up with this every home game I'd go and support another team" :lolol::lolol:
When it was pointed out to him that the Amex was built near an area of outstanding natural beauty and St Marys was in the middle of an industrial estate his reply (which I'm still laughing about) was "Yeah, but at least we got an industrial estate................and jobs and money" :lolol::lolol:

"we had 30,000 at St Marys the other week and everyone got away within 20mins!"
He also informed us that "Stains are the third richest club in the world". :lolol::lolol:
"Lambert has never been sent off, El abd was play acting". :lolol::lolol:
"The ball was at least 2 feet over the line!", we agreed with him about this just to wind the twat up a bit more and added that it was Gods way of evening things up after their penalty that never was at St Marys.
Oh and to cap it all he reckoned ours was the coldest stadium he'd ever been too as well.
Not that he was bitter about the result though. :lolol::lolol::lolol:

This idiot made Palace fans look intelligent, good entertainment though.

:amex:

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I had to leave at 1730 today as working later, and there was no queue for the station. Nor did I have to wait more than five minutes for a train on the way to the game.

All of which makes it all the more obvious that the guy's comments were borne out of bitterness re the result.

Wish I could have shared the train back from the Amex with the same Saints fans as on the way there. I wonder if they were still banging on the roof singing about Rickie Lambert on the way home - bunch of gormless straw sucking yokels :hilton:

HoveSaint

Nov 19, 2011
Wish I could have shared the train back from the Amex with the same Saints fans as on the way there. I wonder if they were still banging on the roof singing about Rickie Lambert on the way home - bunch of gormless straw sucking yokels :hilton:

Dude, there's plenty of straw around BN1/2/3 too.

Crikee. Head over the Dyke and into Poynings, Fuling and Saddlescombe if you want to see some proper straw sucking yokels.

;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here