Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
All this Bielsa/Leeds or Potter "made " Ben White. Perhaps Ben White made Ben White the player he is/is becoming.

I suspect careful development planning on the part of the Albion's Academy might have had something to do with it too...

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Think it's all now a bit tongue in cheek by Leeds' fans and some Albion fans taking their comments a bit too seriously.......Shirley?

Sadly, I think every one of them takes themselves seriously and they all believe the same made up narrative, if you attempt to engage with them they all go down the same route, and it’s all entirely fictitious, they can’t have a conversation however pleasant you try to be, they just go into full on ‘dickhead’ mode.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Sadly, I think every one of them takes themselves seriously and they all believe the same made up narrative, if you attempt to engage with them they all go down the same route, and it’s all entirely fictitious, they can’t have a conversation however pleasant you try to be, they just go into full on ‘dickhead’ mode.

In my numerous encounters I tend to find most start in "full on dickhead mode" and get rapidly worse from there.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why is there such an obsession with Leeds on here?

Ask the poster with 469 replies to this thread, then work your way down.

(Oh and you'll find me with a whooping 51 posts, 8 of which come from the last 7 months).

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
That’s true but normally they are the minority.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've no love for Leeds, but a few fruit loops, probably children, on twitter are quoted on here as being a common consensus amongst a fanbase that probably runs at 1 million+ worldwide.

Of course there are stupid comments out there if people go looking, but to actually go looking and then post them on here is a bit tinpot.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This thread getting regurgitated every time a Leeds fan posts something daft on Twitter about Ben White makes NSC look a bit tinpot.

Correct. Time to let this thread slide never to be bounced again imo. They were twats and got made to look silly several times over. Thanks to us for loaning them White to get promoted - thanks for them for the 6 points - thread over.

We can go back to being just like the other 91 clubs who just hate Leeds.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
'Danny Mills has insisted Tottenham should not appoint Graham Potter as their new manager.

Speaking exclusively to Football Insider, the ex-Manchester City defender delivered a simple one-word “no” verdict on whether the Brighton boss, 46, should land the vacant post.'

Mills goes on to praise Bielsa and Pep as he goes on to further rubbish Potter. Oddly the article omits his long affiliation and career with Leeds. The buffoon provides no in-depth analysis to justify his view and doesn't realise most Brighton fans would rather keep Potter, the Leeds and Man City Beater, than see him go to Spurs. Not that anyone cares what he says, I only posted this for fun purposes!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
'Danny Mills has insisted Tottenham should not appoint Graham Potter as their new manager.

Speaking exclusively to Football Insider, the ex-Manchester City defender delivered a simple one-word “no” verdict on whether the Brighton boss, 46, should land the vacant post.'

Mills goes on to praise Bielsa and Pep as he goes on to further rubbish Potter. Oddly the article omits his long affiliation and career with Leeds. The buffoon provides no in-depth analysis to justify his view and doesn't realise most Brighton fans would rather keep Potter, the Leeds and Man City Beater, than see him go to Spurs. Not that anyone cares what he says, I only posted this for fun purposes!

In fairness I would give the same brief answer if Footballer Insider asked me the question :shrug:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

In fairness I would give the same brief answer if Footballer Insider asked me the question :shrug:

As I said 'he goes on to further rubbish Potter'. The headline was inaccurate to draw people in.

wardy wonder land

Dec 10, 2007

Now, Bielsa to spurs would be great bit of melt-down fun over the summer especially if he took Bamford, Dallas and then dragged Grealish out of villa.............

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

I’m more than happy for Danny Mills to be considered a deluded Leeds fan [emoji106]

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

In that article, he says that one reason not to consider Potter is that Brighton can't score for love nor money. The day before he shared this bit of wisdom: https://www.footballinsider247.com/mills-tottenham-told-to-swoop-for-nuno-after-sources-update/

Wolves scored 4 less goals than we did this season. I suspect he would excuse this away by referencing Raul Jiminez's awful injury, without for one moment considering what Jiminez could do if he played in our side.

I think it says all you need to know about Danny Mills' expert opinion. Another ex-pro giving off-the-cuff opinions for money without even the briefest consideration of whether his gut instinct is backed by any kind of evidence. He's not Leeds' fault though. He would be a dreadful pundit whichever clubs he had been connected with. Connecting everything with them just because we were inundated with numpties at the beginning of the season seems like an overreach. It's about time this thread was allowed to sink. It's only giving credence to their mistaken belief that all other supporters think that they are significant. They're just another opponent. If they're going to let us have a visibly easy six points every year, I hope that they sustain this year's success for as long as possible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here