[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Amusingly though, according to the pre match pundits comments I’m surprised we even turned up, always a game we were going to lose according to them on what I watched (which wasn’t all of it in fairness) :lolol:

#teamslikebrighton comments post match from most Leeds fans were brilliant though.

I thought Robinson was incredibly dismissive pre match. He said something like “Leeds will win comfortably today” it seems we are still massively under the radar. If things click with shooting next season we could be top half. There must be almost ten matches this season we have battered the oppo and not won. I can’t think of a single win where we have been the worse team either so it is not a case of balancing out.

Shef u home and away
West Brom away
Burnley home
Palace home and away
Villa home
Everton home
Man U home.
Liverpool home

There are probably others. We have lost lots of games that were even too.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Is there something in the water up there? What the hell is Paul Robinson banging on about. “I’d love us to have kept him”. Uh.. he wasn’t ever yours mate. That’s what a loan is.

And he seems very keen that Ben leaves us in the Summer. It must really bother him that he chose to stay at little old Brighton.

I’d love to be able to say Leeds would have been able to keep him, but regardless of Brighton’s plight this season, he’ll be moving on.”
Plight? What plight?

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Is there something in the water up there? What the hell is Paul Robinson banging on about. “I’d love us to have kept him”. Uh.. he wasn’t ever yours mate. That’s what a loan is.

And he seems very keen that Ben leaves us in the Summer. It must really bother him that he chose to stay at little old Brighton.

I read that. I am struggling to think of a player since we were promoted, that we wanted to keep, but sold.

It seems to me that there is a plan at Brighton not to sell our best players, and slowly improve each season. It is something the thicko's can't get their head round.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Someone tell them we didn’t WANT to sell him.
All of what he says is factually correct though. The point is, had we sold him for £25-30m, how much would it have cost to replace him with somebody as good? Probably £5m more than what we sold him for. And that's funny English prices for you.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
That was actually very watchable and quite amusing

Totally agree.

Makes a change for one of these to be fronted by someone with a bit of charisma and knowledge, don't think there was too much delusion on show either, just normal football piss taking that you'd have with a mate who supports another club. I'd rather watch him again than the shit churned out by Arsenal Fans TV and the like.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Totally agree.

Makes a change for one of these to be fronted by someone with a bit of charisma and knowledge, don't think there was too much delusion on show either, just normal football piss taking that you'd have with a mate who supports another club. I'd rather watch him again than the shit churned out by Arsenal Fans TV and the like.

[emoji106] fair comment after I actually watched the whole thing.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
I'm not sure this Rob Mulholland chap should be on a thread about deluded Leeds fans. I also suspect he has a lifetime ban from WACCOE.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
“He’s effectively a hostage”

[tweet]1389974255916490753[/tweet]

[tweet]1389985845244055567[/tweet]

[tweet]1390359514856267777[/tweet]

[tweet]1389985264907571205[/tweet]

[tweet]1390040973971963912[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports