Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Firefox_Screenshot_2021-05-01T18-44-30.808Z.png

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Was that the one that kept speaking in Latin? Old Twerpicus?

He was doing well until Swanny told him the Swedish nickname given to him by his office sort actually translated as “blubber guts”.

The Latin schtick was getting a bit old hat anyway.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Highlights from the Marching on together forum:

‘Brighton are a bunch of big donkeys that should have been easy meat for us’

‘ reminded me of a number of our home performances in the Championship against the same kind of muscular sides, Millwall, Cardiff, etc. I thought we'd risen above that, but apparently not,’

‘For me Brighton are just a typical Championship outfit. He has a million big lump CBs playing out of position’

‘I know we are a promoted team and Brighton aren't but I am still a bit embarrassed by this today’

‘I find it difficult to comprehend that both Brighton and Wolves have had the better of us this season, thus far. Wolves I expected to be difficult but in hindsight they just did a job on us. Brighton though we should be benefiting from 3-6 points this season’

What an arrogant, pompous, deluded bunch of wankers. Have to be the worst fans in football.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
They are understandably disappointed; now restrictions are being eased, perhaps they could go out and cheer themselves up with a pint?

Six-Points-Pub-facade.jpg

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Feel quite sorry for them really. Just childish with no real concept of football or life. Living with blinkers on.

I like Bielsa and Leeds. Admire their style and appreciate they seem to not dive about. Quite an honest team IMO.

Their fans on the other hand spoil football. A plague.

This one made me chuckle.

Didn't think I would ever write this, but Potter could be an option when the worst happens.

Bless.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Feel quite sorry for them really. Just childish with no real concept of football or life. Living with blinkers on.

I like Bielsa and Leeds. Admire their style and appreciate they seem to not dive about. Quite an honest team IMO.

Didn't think I would ever write this, but Potter could be an option when the worst happens.

Bless.

Great post. A great club and manager tarnished by the plague of ********s who follow them.

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Hahaha.

MoTD analysis of the match didn’t mention them! Richards talked about how good we were and Wright concentrated on our misses.

And Lineker said “Bissouma......I like him”.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

Bless.

Totally agree. Bielsa is brilliant, far too good for them.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Hahaha.

MoTD analysis of the match didn’t mention them! Richards talked about how good we were and Wright concentrated on our misses.

And Lineker said “Bissouma......I like him”.

Generally complimentary about us...and IW not giving Leeds the get out of a bad day..but saying it was because of how well we played...only down side was the nutter who did the match commentary who kept on referring to Leeds sustained pressure :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here