Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Sorry to admit this...I love watching this Leeds team...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sorry to admit this...I love watching this Leeds team...

If they stay up, which they probably will, isn’t being entertained more important than scratching dull draws with the occasional win?

I do hate to admit it but they ARE a breath of fresh air for the also rans of the PL

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I also enjoy watching Leeds, however the love in on tv is embarrassing. They are good to watch but have a terrible defence. At the moment, they are lucky there are a few worse clubs, like us.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Yep it’s great watching them get absolutely hammered!! I’m loving it !!

It's quite nice to see a team playing nice football and getting beaten. It's like watching us but I don't care.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Christ, Kevin Craft 69 epitomises everything about the north, starting with his shitty Brexit job done t-shirt, piss stained jeans and out dated furniture and crappy green patterned carpet..... Christ I hate the north.....

‘ part time writer of poetry and short stories. I consider myself to be more intelligent than you.’

Does this remind anybody of a recent Leeds poster on NSC ?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
‘ part time writer of poetry and short stories. I consider myself to be more intelligent than you.’

Does this remind anybody of a recent Leeds poster on NSC ?

He considers himself to be more intelligent than everyone else but doesn’t know the difference between hear and here.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
After the summer of shite that we saw on this thread I’ll enjoy my evening reading any other hysterics that people wish to re post on here.

It’s justice bloody served after the outpouring of verbal diarrhoea that we had to put up with

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here