Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
“Forced”

[tweet]1300419057171136513[/tweet]

We also covered up the transfer request it seems?

Oh and the Brighton chairman is a fecking hero AND a Brighton fan

Ting Tong knows nothing!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The whippets had the good sense to hibernate in a deep hole during the 6 month horror of freezing rain driven off the bleak hills laughingly called “t winter” leaving muggins here to avoid heroin addiction and terminal dullardism by hanging around with men wearing tracksuit bottoms WITH NORMAL SHOES who refer to each other as “owr kid” at a Yates’ wine lodge from 11 TIL 11.

I was at least lucky to live on Merseyside where at least they can take the piss out of themselves and have enough Irish in them to be whimsical and even cultured in a scouse way...the Leeds experience lacks any of that charm and was characterised by hatchet faced birds who turn a blind eye to their menfolks misogynistic views, petty crime and chronic alcoholism. All evidenced by the recent amusing interlude on here.

Leeds is a fvcking dump. Pissing on it would be a waste...even if it was burning down.

:lolol: :bowdown:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
A very smart, insightful Liverpool fan [emoji108]

[tweet]1300409191585193984[/tweet]

I treated myself to checking the replies. Suffice to say they did NOT disappoint.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If they really have sold 300000 shirts in a week, I’m impressed. I think it might be more fake news from Leeds fans though

Graham Hume
@G_D_Hume
Replying to [MENTION=26234]EDS[/MENTION]B25
and
@SkySportsPL
Whilst I believe he would have thrived under Bielsa at Leeds in a first team role as opposed to contending with 5 other CB's under Potter, it wasn't happening. However, When was the last time Brighton sold 300,000 shirts in the first week of release? Make me ****ing laughFace with tears of joy

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If they really have sold 300000 shirts in a week, I’m impressed. I think it might be more fake news from Leeds fans though

Graham Hume
@G_D_Hume
and
@SkySportsPL
Whilst I believe he would have thrived under Bielsa at Leeds in a first team role as opposed to contending with 5 other CB's under Potter, it wasn't happening. However, When was the last time Brighton sold 300,000 shirts in the first week of release? Make me ****ing laughFace with tears of joy

295,000 have got ‘White, 3’ on the back and will never be worn.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

Graham Hume
@G_D_Hume
and
@SkySportsPL

300.000 shirts sold..IN A WEEK........what a complete load of :shit:

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Sale or return deal, I presume?

Perhaps Leeds supply the 'knock off' kits sold in markets around the middle and far east.

Their kits are so undesirable at full price, the £5, dodgy version in a souk in North Africa is as genuine as the one sold in the club shop? Such a footballing powerhouse.

EDIT:. I'm also judging us as 'having made it' when some street vendor in Morocco tries to sell me a BHA shirt. As of Sept last year, we hadn't made it... I did try.

Last edited:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Perhaps Leeds supply the 'knock off' kits sold in markets around the middle and far east.

Their kits are so undesirable at full price, the £5, dodgy version in a souk in North Africa is as genuine as the one sold in the club shop? Such a footballing powerhouse.

EDIT:. I'm also judging us as 'having made it' when some street vendor in Morocco tries to sell me a BHA shirt. As of Sept last year, we hadn't made it... I did try.

Yeah, I looked in December as well

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
there isn't 300k sold, it is around 35k so far. adidas produced 300k and have kept 180k in uk for leeds to sell and in adidas storescand the rest in adidas stoes globally.

in 2017 we sold just under 27,000 shirts. how times change.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here