Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
it was all agreed, but JKA seems to be a decent guy and feels he cannot keep pace with bielsa's regime - his hamstring gave out twice through what bielsa calls simple training and not even the murderball, and is better off not coming.

Maybe, but maybe for him it's a choice between two clubs that don't want him, and one has a better wage.In any case, I am sure the player has an agent, agents find ways of separating clubs from money in any transfer deal. On this occasion Leeds may end up paying a player and his agent to not sign, I would be surprised if the agent didn't force some compensation at least for a deal that he surely helped put together and was agreed, and then some.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Biss has stated he can’t stand him told him he will never make a midfielder and played him at right back :lolol: a consistent season and he will be a £60m player.

He says his adaptation has been helped by Hughton. “In my short career he is the best manager I’ve had. He’s a man who helps me understand things on a daily basis and never stops exploring ways for me to get better, not just in football but in life. He’s not just a coach, he’s like another father to me."

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
Just bumped into a Huddersfield supporter. His take on Leeds fans "fvcking vermin that lot". Nice bloke was really interested in what is going on at Brighton and said, "great will check it out, this gives me a team to watch" He's hopeful that hudders will start to improve, they have pinched some of Bielsa's coaching staff.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Europa League. Sure you will buddy.

[tweet]1300078017893617665[/tweet]

[tweet]1300078651367665664[/tweet]

el punal

Yes I think there will be some egg on the face of a lot on this thread come the end of the season. Leeds seem to have a chairman with his head screwed on right and they will more than likely invest wisely in players and not be the shit show people on here are expecting.

To be honest a lot of fans will have egg on their faces at the end of every season, it is part and parcel of every football club’s fans forum. Example, how many on here predicted the Albion would be relegated last season because Potter wasn’t up to the job?

I have no doubt that the chairman of Leeds is also a decent, honourable man and has praised Brighton on how well the club is run. He presumably is trying to run his club in a likewise fashion.

I agree with you that no one can predict how new signings will perform, good or bad, regardless of which club they belong to - God knows we’ve had a few duff ones here at the Albion.

My final point, and after nearly 500 pages of the thread, is that those who have posted here have aimed their scorn at Leeds United fans and their comments, and quite rightly too. Well it’s all coming to an end now, the dust will settle and we will all concentrate on the important matter of the new football season kicking off. Still, the war of words has been great fun and ensured the last few weeks have been a lot less boring than might have been.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Is trawling twitter to find a bonkers post from a Leeds fan the new Covid pass time?
Starting to get a tad boring now.

Indeed. I'm sure we could find equally lunatic tweets from Brighton fans.

Twitter is the modern equivalent of graffiti on a toilet wall. 1% profound insight, 99% cock and balls drawn by a spotty 12 year old.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Europa League. Sure you will buddy.

[tweet]1300078017893617665[/tweet]

[tweet]1300078651367665664[/tweet]

I really hope that Radzziani really is that stupid, basing his financial decisions on the ill thought through ravings of his zero class fan base.

I doubt it...but Hey.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Is trawling twitter to find a bonkers post from a Leeds fan the new Covid pass time?
Starting to get a tad boring now.

Sorry, are you forced to read it?

I don’t give a damn about the Jukebox thread but I don’t go there complaining about it.

Just move on. Ignore. Problem solved. And that goes to any other moaners.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
That jukebox thread that you love so much, well.. I’ve decided it’s getting boring now.
I hate the jukebox thread. I also hate the word association thread.

I don't go near them but now we are confessing which threads we don't like it seems apt to mention them.

Perhaps the fun police can investigate those threads as well ? Lol.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here