Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Leeds/Pompey fan this morning, only one worse combination (Palace/Pompey fan) tells me this morning with utter confidence White and Dunky are off to City and Liverpool.............. bitter Leeds#tw@t

Anyone who refers to themselves as fans of two clubs in this way can have their opinion immediately dismissed as far as i'm concerned. You can only be a fan of one club, you can look out for the results of other clubs, and have a soft spot for them (I do with Rochdale as I was born there), but you can only ever be a fan of one team.

Biss has stated he can’t stand him told him he will never make a midfielder and played him at right back :lolol: a consistent season and he will be a £60m player.

What the great Bielsa wrong about a player, that can't be!

larus

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I'm sure a lot of people in Brighton pay for Coke

Southend away. Spread eagle “beer garden” tables looked like a Colombian wedding dinner had been held in that depressing concrete yard when we’d finished.

Happy days.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Anyone who refers to themselves as fans of two clubs in this way can have their opinion immediately dismissed as far as i'm concerned. You can only be a fan of one club, you can look out for the results of other clubs, and have a soft spot for them (I do with Rochdale as I was born there), but you can only ever be a fan of one team.

Lazio president said he was the worst manager they ever had, Lille fighting relegation under him and now a champions league side. If he’s so great why did he have to revive his career at championship side Leeds ??? Deluded Leeds fan carry on though...

D

Deleted member 2719

Just tell them what will be will be and if it did happen we would be approximating 75million pounds better off, then tell them their replacements are adequate rising stars. Then tell them it is most unlikely either is leaving and why did thier player of the season (Leeds & Pimpey) chose to play for Brighton over their poxy two bob has been club.:lolol::bigwave: *

*Banter innit

You know what the leeds and pompey are like, banter only works one way or they start booing mate, mind you l love to push the boundaries it's just this one picks my youngest football team. So I won't rock the boat on this occasion!:hilton:

Well, the guy is a so-called Leeds fan, but he and his son have been to Pompey to more times, probably during their better years.

I agree with you on the two club thing though, I know a guy who supports Man U/Brighton, He sings Utd and Seagulls, can't work it out really, but to be fair ever since Utd have turned shite he only talks of Brighton.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
You know what the leeds and pompey are like, banter only works one way or they start booing mate, mind you l love to push the boundaries it's just this one picks my youngest football team. So I won't rock the boat on this occasion!:hilton:

Well, the guy is a so-called Leeds fan, but he and his son have been to Pompey to more times, probably during their better years.

I agree with you on the two club thing though, I know a guy who supports Man U/Brighton, He sings Utd and Seagulls, can't work it out really, but to be fair ever since Utd have turned shite he only talks of Brighton.

Cant stand these two club so called fans :wozza::lolol:

The 'fan' you are calling out has never supported Man United, but has paid hundreds of pounds supporting his team, been on marches, boycotts, spent money in the club shop not relying on freebies ??? I dont think you need to point the finger at that fan, unless of course you want to divulge in your "favourite":cool: club history?:lolol:

D

Deleted member 2719

Cant stand these two club so called fans :wozza::lolol:

The 'fan' you are calling out has never supported Man United, but has paid hundreds of pounds supporting his team, been on marches, boycotts, spent money in the club shop not relying on freebies ??? I dont think you need to point the finger at that fan, unless of course you want to divulge in your "favourite":cool: club history?:lolol:

I am not aure we are talking about the same fan mate.:lol:punk:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Signing some Random
Centre back for 20m who Bayern Munich want. Also close on de Paul whose pretty good.

Splashing the cash more wisely than Fulham or villa did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
Lazio president said he was the worst manager they ever had, Lille fighting relegation under him and now a champions league side. If he’s so great why did he have to revive his career at championship side Leeds ??? Deluded Leeds fan carry on though...

Which is saying something seeing as he managed Lazio for less than a week before walking out on them because they wouldn't meet his demands. It's all about Bielsa not the team, we've seen that somewhere before and we know how that story ended.

Oh I fully expect chunks of NSC to be starting threads about how shit he is a few games into the season. You only have to look at Webster to see that.

If there isn't a "Ben White, what does he even do?" thread started on here before December then Ben White isn't doing his job as an Albion player correctly.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yes I think there will be some egg on the face of a lot on this thread come the end of the season. Leeds seem to have a chairman with his head screwed on right and they will more than likely invest wisely in players and not be the shit show people on here are expecting.

Wow. Imagine if that happens.

I can see Sky Sports seeking out the faces of the people who posted on this thread and literally turning them in to laughing stocks with non stop trolling of their posts.

Meanwhile you will have won the internet,

Although the team you support won't have done so well, comparatively.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1

Lille are not in champions league.

He was lazio manager for about 3 days.

Cringe post by you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Yes I think there will be some egg on the face of a lot on this thread come the end of the season. Leeds seem to have a chairman with his head screwed on right and they will more than likely invest wisely in players and not be the shit show people on here are expecting.

Yeah, seem to be doing alright in the transfer window to be fair. They'll probably do ok. But I think we'll do alright too. We'll see. Still, been an entertaining off season enjoying some of their more idiotic fans' ranting etc. All clubs have 'em, some more than others

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

(Oh you’re back again for your weekly moan)

Egg on faces over what?

So you think Leeds will be top 6 then? Champions league? You think they’ll get Ben White? Because that’s the delusion we’re laughing at.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Have they invested wisely? TB would never pay £30m for a 29 year old no resale value and what if they go down? Financial suicide signings if it all goes pear shaped.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
True, if he doesn't want to move, but I understand he doesn't want to be at Leipzig either so he might opt to make the move, if there was a wage structure agreed previously?

it was all agreed, but JKA seems to be a decent guy and feels he cannot keep pace with bielsa's regime - his hamstring gave out twice through what bielsa calls simple training and not even the murderball, and is better off not coming.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
Lyon then or whoever Biss signed from why are you defending mighty Leeds anyway?

We signed Bissouma from Lille, your point about the improvement made since Bielsa left is quite valid, especially as they finished the 17-18 season just above the relegation zone, which is the season he managed them for part of.

Lille played in last seasons Champions League group stage finishing bottom of their group. They finished 4th in Ligue 1 last season, qualifying for the Europa League. They were 1 point off 3rd when the season in France was cut short. Rennes who finished in 3rd place ended up getting a champions league spot as Sevilla, the winners of the Europa League, had already qualified for the competition through their league position.

Last edited:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I didn’t give fvck one about Leeds before this nonsense and I doubt I’ll spend any sleepless nights after the season proper begins.

I’m pretty certain they’ll get beaten a lot more than they win though...and I’m confident that Bielsa was 100% right about Ben White being, potentially, the brightest English CB prospect in a generation. The only problem there is that, the finest young player in his squad, was on loan from Brighton so...well...he was NEVER going to be allowed to keep him. Never in a million years. Who in their right mind would watch White bossing the game like he did for Leeds. In, I’d say, 80% of the games either read about, heard about or streamed. White has featured in EVERY pundit champs 11, PFA 11 or fans 11...he oozes quality and I can’t remember one quite like him as long as I’ve followed the Albion. We were simply not going to sell him to Leeds, or anyone else ftm...who would.? We’d have to be as deluded as them if we had...deluded, skint or totally lacking ambition.

To paraphrase Churchill’s defiant speech directly aimed at Hitler and the Third Reich..

“What sort of people do they think we are? Did they really believe that we would simply give up? we...will give them a beating that they, and the world, will never forget”

Go back you Yorkshire clowns. There’s nothing for you here. We didn’t ask for your input, we don’t care about you, your ropey manager or your depressing sleet lashed hillside yard. Your fans are a disgrace. No class keyboard warriors with a chip on your shoulder so massive that it has its own weather. You’re not famous any more and there Endeth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here