Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
There's a match report, of sorts, on the guardian website. You'll be delighted to know that Headliner, one of the many numb nut Leeds fan who have posted here over the past month or so, pops up in the comments section spouting the same bollocks as he did here.

Let that sink in, a comments section on a pre-season friendly match that doesn't involve his team.

There's got to be a word for that?

"Player wanted to move, Leeds wanted to buy and a player who has never made a league appearance for BHA became an obsession with NSC, the club's dire fan forum. "

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
“I don’t think the value was fair..”

What value? And why’s it our job to give fair market value? He. Is. Not. For. Sale.

But mate, I’ll offer you 3k for your flat... what that’s not enough? Your value isn’t fair!

[tweet]1299963164503670784[/tweet]

I think this is a very reasonable take, especially from a Leeds dan. I'm sure a lot of us would have felt the same way if it was on the other foot. As he said, it's football and they need to move on. Today, Celtic said Odsonne Edouard is £40m and I don't think it's a correct price, but that's football.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
They really are thick inbreds, this tweet has 70 likes and a load of people quoting it finding it hilarious, I mean I’m not offended by it but the joke offends me for how f**king dire it is, let alone what we all know is meant...

781F86EE-B269-4447-94D3-BE17227CF042.jpeg

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I think this is a very reasonable take, especially from a Leeds dan. I'm sure a lot of us would have felt the same way if it was on the other foot. As he said, it's football and they need to move on. Today, Celtic said Odsonne Edouard is £40m and I don't think it's a correct price, but that's football.

It's a fair price if they don't want to sell.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
"Player wanted to move, Leeds wanted to buy and a player who has never made a league appearance for BHA became an obsession with NSC, the club's dire fan forum. "

Player never said anything about wanting to move, Leeds understandably wanted to buy and too thick to understand the word no. Leeds fans became obsessed with NSC, a brilliant forum where Brighton fans gathered to mock Leeds cretins. Leeds fans gather on Twitter and their dire fan forum, WACCOE :lol:to demonstrate their crass stupidity and ignorance of, well everything, tinged of course with a healthy dose of northern homophobia.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
But surely, he can take any player and turn them into a star?
Ironic that the loan to buy deal they had they are trying hard not to buy, and the loan without a buy deal they tried hard to buy.
he doesn't want to come. leipzig cannot force him to sign a contract anywhere.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
They really are thick inbreds, this tweet has 70 likes and a load of people quoting it finding it hilarious, I mean I’m not offended by it but the joke offends me for how f**king dire it is, let alone what we all know is meant...

View attachment 127839

Plus, I believe it's pronounced "coke" which make it even more Northern Monkey Thick.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
he doesn't want to come. leipzig cannot force him to sign a contract anywhere.

True, if he doesn't want to move, but I understand he doesn't want to be at Leipzig either so he might opt to make the move, if there was a wage structure agreed previously?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Literally no one has slagged Ben as far I know. We all seem quite delighted he’s staying and impressed by his performance yesterday.

Come back to reality. “End of”

[tweet]1300066477240971264[/tweet]

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
“25m was more then a fair offer”.. for you, you deluded numbskull. And how did it backfire exactly? We kept him.

He wasn’t for sale. And even if he was, we have no duty to offer fair market value.

[tweet]1300036998988734464[/tweet]

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Literally no one has slagged Ben as far I know. We all seem quite delighted he’s staying and impressed by his performance yesterday.

Come back to reality. “End of”

[tweet]1300066477240971264[/tweet]

If Potter can't coach players as well as Bielsa can, please can some explain how Bissouma, a player previously coached by Bielsa, seems to have improved immensely in the last season. I can't work out how it's happened.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
If Potter can't coach players as well as Bielsa can, please can some explain how Bissouma, a player previously coached by Bielsa, seems to have improved immensely in the last season. I can't work out how it's happened.

It would be great if someone could point that out to him, as well as the fact not one Brighton fan has moaned about Ben White... Im not on Twitter though!

D

Deleted member 2719

Leeds/Pompey fan this morning, only one worse combination (Palace/Pompey fan) tells me this morning with utter confidence White and Dunky are off to City and Liverpool.............. bitter Leeds#tw@t

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Biss has stated he can’t stand him told him he will never make a midfielder and played him at right back :lolol: a consistent season and he will be a £60m player.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Leeds/Pompey fan this morning, only one worse combination (Palace/Pompey fan) tells me this morning with utter confidence White and Dunky are off to City and Liverpool.............. bitter Leeds#tw@t

Just tell them what will be will be and if it did happen we would be approximating 75million pounds better off, then tell them their replacements are adequate rising stars. Then tell them it is most unlikely either is leaving and why did thier player of the season (Leeds & Pimpey) chose to play for Brighton over their poxy two bob has been club.:lolol::bigwave: *

*Banter innit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here