[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

el punal

There's a match report, of sorts, on the guardian website. You'll be delighted to know that Headliner, one of the many numb nut Leeds fan who have posted here over the past month or so, pops up in the comments section spouting the same bollocks as he did here.

Let that sink in, a comments section on a pre-season friendly match that doesn't involve his team.

There's got to be a word for that?

Um . . . deluded? I bet no-one’s come up with that one. :drink:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Here’s another fine example of a Leeds fan just making shit up and broadcasting it as fact.

[tweet]1299827069963177989[/tweet]

[tweet]1299842365499334662[/tweet]

[tweet]1299845202392371202[/tweet]

Last edited:

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Idiocy is a good word for it.

Their logic is:

I like your car. I would like to buy it.
Oh sorry it‘s not for sale.
Here’s £500.
Sorry, that’s very low and anyway it’s not for sale.
how about £800?
Um, as I said not for sale.
But that’s not a fair valuation. I can get a similar model elsewhere 2nd hand. How about £1000? £1000 should be enough to do the deal.
Ok.. sorry, but there is no valuation, not really looking to sell.
WTF? Why are you so greedy?

It seems to come down to their denial of “not for sale”. They seem to struggle to accept that, mentally.
Add in - I'm a much better driver than you so I'll get much more out of the car.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
They will have to be signings from the uk as players from abroad have got to quarantine for 14 days [emoji23][emoji23]

That will depend on where they are coming from. Not all countries have a quarantine imposed.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Add in - I'm a much better driver than you so I'll get much more out of the car.

I've turned your corsa into a Jag and if you sell it to me I'll turn it into a Mclaren, whereas if you keep it, it will obviously go back to being a corsa again :lolol:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Has Leeds decriminalised stupidity drugs?

There’s summat ooop wi ‘em. “Reet daft int it? Ay oop. I’ll go t’foot ov our stairs I know I’ll mek oop summat an post it on that ‘tin ternet. All us maaates s’ll know aam great an that”

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Just muted the words "LUFC" and "Leeds" on twitter as I'm very bored of their clueless howling now.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
They're actually obsessed with us.

Everything they do now is presented by their fans in a BHAFC context.

"We've signed Rodrigo, Brighton couldn't afford him."

"We've sign Koch, he's got more caps than White."

They were watching our friendly yesterday just so they could prove White wasn't as good under Potter.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Here’s another fine example of a Leeds fan just making shit up and broadcasting it as fact.

[tweet]1299827069963177989[/tweet]

[tweet]1299842365499334662[/tweet]

[tweet]1299845202392371202[/tweet]

Yes there’s of this sort of thing. They create their own entirely fictional narrative to explain why they couldn’t get Ben. They just won’t accept that he wasn’t for sale and wasn’t prepared to force a move.

[tweet]1299814050788933634[/tweet]

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Whilst It's a shit metric to gauge anything by, the fact 6 people liked my post suggests maybe you need to tone it back if nothing else :shrug:

The fact that I probably know who those people are is also quite telling.

The same sanctimonious moaners/thread police who seem to enjoy telling other people what they should and shouldn’t do and a few of the Leeds fans who also have it in for me.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
“I don’t think the value was fair..”

What value? And why’s it our job to give fair market value? He. Is. Not. For. Sale.

But mate, I’ll offer you 3k for your flat... what that’s not enough? Your value isn’t fair!

[tweet]1299963164503670784[/tweet]

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
What the name of the player they are contractually obliged to buy but are trying to squirm out of? I think the value is £18m. Would be good to know

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
:lolol:

Surely they can’t be that tinpot that they’d try not to pay :shrug:

I believe that is their intention. From what I gather he doesn’t run around at full speed for 90 mins and doesn’t like being weighed every day. In fact he’s a lazy bugger, in comparison to the hyper active super heroes required at Leeds, and Bielsa doesn’t like him :smile:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I believe that is their intention. From what I gather he doesn’t run around at full speed for 90 mins and doesn’t like being weighed every day. In fact he’s a lazy bugger, in comparison to the hyper active super heroes required at Leeds, and Bielsa doesn’t like him :smile:

But surely, he can take any player and turn them into a star?
Ironic that the loan to buy deal they had they are trying hard not to buy, and the loan without a buy deal they tried hard to buy.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Must be something to do with the surname and it's derivatives, we had a proper lazy, useless ******* with a slightly different spelling of the name.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports