[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Spanish international 29 year old Rodrigo who spent a fair amount of last season with a recurring knee injury and scored 4 goals in 27 La Liga games, scored 8 goals in 33 games in La Liga the season before. 26m seems very risky IMO.

Yep, they’re rollin the dice. Reminds me a bit of Bradford and Carbone. Hailed as a messiah but had scored 4 goals for Villa the year before and was a 1 in 4 for Shef Wed. He couldn’t do it. I am confident this is going belly up for Leeds just as it did for the other Yorkshire team all those years ago. Where are they now, league two

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Was chatting to a Leeds fan in pub today, he can’t get his nut round why we didn’t accept their bids, I said because he isn’t for sale and you knew that from the very beginning, I said our stance has never changed! He then said Potter hates Leeds and he done them over with the proposed transfer to them of Daniel James when he was at Swansea, he wouldn’t listen and is convinced it’s all down to Potters hatred of Leeds. He thinks Leeds will finish 6th. I laughed and went on my way !

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Was chatting to a Leeds fan in pub today, he can’t get his nut round why we didn’t accept their bids, I said because he isn’t for sale and you knew that from the very beginning, I said our stance has never changed! He then said Potter hates Leeds and he done them over with the proposed transfer to them of Daniel James when he was at Swansea, he wouldn’t listen and is convinced it’s all down to Potters hatred of Leeds. He thinks Leeds will finish 6th. I laughed and went on my way !

As if it would have been solely GP's decision, due to some barmy grudge he holds against the Dingles.

If Bloom had felt it was a worthwhile offer then its him that ultimately calls the shots at BHA, not Potter, and him who would've decided whether or not to accept it. The fact that White will only play once at Bellend Road this season is because as you rightly pointed out, he was never for sale, unless someone was stumping up absolute loony-tunes cash for someone who has never sunk a stud in the PL.

I think a lot of their fans are struggling to come to terms with the fact that "we are Leeds" really doesn't mean a tinkers toss outside of Yorkshire.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I thought Sheffield Wednesday were the most insufferable fans I knew from oop norf but I can’t believe what I’m hearing.

These guys are insufferable. Completely on a different planet.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Many seem to think the transfer window is some form of trade fair where everything is on sale at a price to Leeds. However, it's a special Leeds trade fair where nothing is for sale and the intrinsic value of non-saleable assets is more than the value they've offered.

If Leeds fans attempted to buy the moon for 25 million but were turned down, they'd value the proce of the moon at 26.

Even fans of other teams are re-evaluating the value of their players against the supposed price tag of 40 million for Ben White

It's very difficult to argue with their idiocy when it becomes a Twitter truth.

They have however giving me some insight into how Trump got elected.

Last edited:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
As if it would have been solely GP's decision, due to some barmy grudge he holds against the Dingles.

If Bloom had felt it was a worthwhile offer then its him that ultimately calls the shots at BHA, not Potter, and him who would've decided whether or not to accept it. The fact that White will only play once at Bellend Road this season is because as you rightly pointed out, he was never for sale, unless someone was stumping up absolute loony-tunes cash for someone who has never sunk a stud in the PL.

I think a lot of their fans are struggling to come to terms with the fact that "we are Leeds" really doesn't mean a tinkers toss outside of Yorkshire.

Exactly!!

He just wouldn’t listen !!

It’s one thing reading their delusional views online but actually trying to have a reasoned conversation face to face is a whole new experience!!

Later on this evening I also chatted to a villa fan, and to be fair he was the total opposite!! Very complimentary about us and recognised that they will struggle again next season but was of the thinking they will survive as they have the experience of a year in the Prem and have learnt from their mistakes, no big club mentality from him, just a good honest bloke who knows his football!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

Liverpool will ruin the Leeds current squad unless they make 4-5 quality signings..can’t wait for the wheels to fall off.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Liverpool will ruin the Leeds current squad unless they make 4-5 quality signings..can’t wait for the wheels to fall off.

They will have to be signings from the uk as players from abroad have got to quarantine for 14 days [emoji23][emoji23]

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Many seem to think the transfer window is some form of trade fair where everything is on sale at a price to Leeds. However, it's a special Leeds trade fair where nothing is for sale and the intrinsic value of non-saleable assets is more than the value they've offered.

If Leeds fans attempted to buy the moon for 25 million but were turned down, they'd value the proce of the moon at 26.

Even fans of other teams are re-evaluating the value of their players against the supposed price tag of 40 million for Ben White

Idiocy is a good word for it.

Their logic is:

I like your car. I would like to buy it.
Oh sorry it‘s not for sale.
Here’s £500.
Sorry, that’s very low and anyway it’s not for sale.
how about £800?
Um, as I said not for sale.
But that’s not a fair valuation. I can get a similar model elsewhere 2nd hand. How about £1000? £1000 should be enough to do the deal.
Ok.. sorry, but there is no valuation, not really looking to sell.
WTF? Why are you so greedy?

It seems to come down to their denial of “not for sale”. They seem to struggle to accept that, mentally.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
There's a match report, of sorts, on the guardian website. You'll be delighted to know that Headliner, one of the many numb nut Leeds fan who have posted here over the past month or so, pops up in the comments section spouting the same bollocks as he did here.

Let that sink in, a comments section on a pre-season friendly match that doesn't involve his team.

There's got to be a word for that?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
There's a match report, of sorts, on the guardian website. You'll be delighted to know that Headliner, one of the many numb nut Leeds fan who have posted here over the past month or so, pops up in the comments section spouting the same bollocks as he did here.

Let that sink in, a comments section on a pre-season friendly match that doesn't involve his team.

Tragic?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Unhinged?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
I love that tweet. It is beautiful in that it just mentions we are not getting anywhere near top 4, which no Albion fan in the world would believe. The fact that he doesn't clarify as he feels he doesn't need to, that he expects leeds to be challenging is hilarious!

...wh..what...you mean there are Albion fans who DO think we can slot in between Chelsea, Liverpool and Citeh??

Now THAT would be a vindication of Potterball.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
What a bellend [emoji1787]

[tweet]1299468822559232005[/tweet]

Blimey. Still won’t sign his contract and this knobber has committed to body art of the bloated tyre fiddler...what happens when Souness is called in? Add some bubble perm to the pate and ink a bushy tache I suppose.

el punal

I must admit to also thinking that Leeds fans are similar to Trump supporters. If something doesn’t suit their agenda it’s wrong or fake or a hoax. They don’t listen or accept a reasoned explanation about anything that is, also, contrary to their views. In a nutshell they’re all thick as shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports