Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
What the poor muppet has failed to notice (or else it just failed to get through his blinkers) is they haven't (AFAIK) actually signed their German yet, while we've quietly signed a full Dutch international (22 caps) and a full English international (35 caps)*. That's a grand total of 57 caps (I had to do the arithmetic for the benefit of Leeds fans) which rather dwarfs the 22 their chap has got. And all for less than £1M in transfer fees - I think we've got the better bargain somehow!

* to go along nicely with our other 10 full internationals. Little Brighton, eh? Unlike Leeds, we're not going to delude ourselves we'll be heading for Europe - not yet certainly - but we can all recognise Leeds' deluded bullsh*t.

Happy days! :thumbsup:

Tbf the koch has posted he’s on his way on his social media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Twitter is loaded with Leeds fans posting clips of a Ben White mistake with plenty of ‘dodged a bullet’, ‘Brighton have ruined him blah blah blah’

What a ****ed up weird bunch of fans they are like some crazy rejected bunny boiler

el punal

Just popped over to Waccoe on their ‘Today’s Football’ thread - once again, hilarious. What a sour bunch of ********s. Most of the posts are aimed at us (for the Chelsea game) and Liverpool (in the Charity Shield or whatever it’s called now). An example - “I hope Liverpool get a load of players injured”. As for us, the usual fare of tin pot, Potter hasn’t got a clue, Ben White’s being ruined, I saw two Brighton fans holding hands (yes, really!) and the best of all, the rage at Ben White being number 3 with the accompanying song. Yay! :O

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
As I predicted earlier in this thread, as soon as they see him start for us and accept he isn’t signing for them, they’ll act like they weren’t that bothered anyway :lolol:

5CFE1404-0948-4772-9944-60E770EBF3B5.jpeg

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
“Inflated” ego and valuation [emoji848]

How many statements have the club put out now, and they still bang on about an imaginary valuation. This is denial pure and simple.

Say it with me Leeds lurkers (we know you’re there):
Not. For. Sale.

[tweet]1299769190816067584[/tweet]

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Leeds fans have never been happy. Never will be. Imagining being in the shadow of your perceived rivals. Never getting close to their achievements and knowing you never will.

That's why they are delusional. If reality is do depressing, then make up one. They didn't name their forum for anything that they actually achieved.

Then, when they wake up to reality, they are the nasty f%ckers that they really are. Hoping Liverpool players get injured just the tip.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Spanish international 29 year old Rodrigo who spent a fair amount of last season with a recurring knee injury and scored 4 goals in 27 La Liga games, scored 8 goals in 33 games in La Liga the season before. 26m seems very risky IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here