Egba1zWUYAAZPGo.jpeg.jpg

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Leeds are starting to get Koch trending on twitter, maybe a time to #koch any frustrations with life!

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Love the report in Leeds live where a Leeds fan says we have 'done them a favour keeping Ben White' as Leeds are now targeting Luiz Filipe of Lazio for £27m. Down at the bottom of the report it says that the defender is also of interest to PSG and Barcelona.
It's great to see all these names that simply can't wait to join Leeds. How many of them have actually put pen to paper? I still haven't seen confirmation about Rodrigo joining yet.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Love the report in Leeds live where a Leeds fan says we have 'done them a favour keeping Ben White' as Leeds are now targeting Luiz Filipe of Lazio for £27m. Down at the bottom of the report it says that the defender is also of interest to PSG and Barcelona.
It's great to see all these names that simply can't wait to join Leeds. How many of them have actually put pen to paper? I still haven't seen confirmation about Rodrigo joining yet.

reports 30 million euros rejected, Lazio want 40.

After 16 years in the wilderness, bankruptcy caused by chasing delusions of grandeur, Leeds are back throwing many 10's of millions around chasing delusions of grandeur..... Hope they keep hold of league 1 Liam, they're going to need him soon.

#LUFC2021

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
This is a man who has no need for punctuation [emoji110]

[tweet]1299031840142102529[/tweet]

The man is an imbecile. He said he didn't bother about us before Ben White and that he's not bothered about us now. Then goes on to state that he'd like all sorts of horrid things to happen to us. LUFC really are well endowed with fans who are hard of thinking.

Last edited:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I like the city too, especiallly up around Headingley.

But fans are whackjobs. A large pool of Jeremy Kyle audience members and participators.

Yeah. Alright. I’ll give you Headingley is alright. Tests only mind. Not Yorkshire vs anyone..

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
A fan base to be proud of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCcMLV7dG5s&feature=share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks to me like Millwall played a blinder there. Just standing there doing wanker signs whilst some div in his dads jumper luzzed coke cans and whatnot at them.

Those Leeds hoolies look like a bunch of bald fatties with lard diets a zero brains. Just like the bellends that caused the only disturbance I ever saw at Withdean. Trying to get a chant going in the south stand only to get a few slaps...one beauty from a female poster who I’ve not seen on here for a bit but secretly quite fancied.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Another day passes without Bielsa putting pen to paper too

ttgg

Aug 6, 2020
Do you know what? You are dead right; we should never have loaned one of our many upcoming stars to a club supported by so many a*seholes. The majority of people who aren't Man.U fans hate Man.U, but it seems that EVERYONE who isn't a Leeds fan hates them, and the last few weeks of deluded bollox we've had to tolerate demonstrates why...

You're not wrong there either.

In the last 16 years it's been a pretty regular occurrence to hear chants of "We all hate Leeds scum" whilst watching games not involving them at Anfield, Old Trafford, Stamford Bridge etc. and many, many places beyond...not relevant though eh

I guess it'll be "ringing" around the Amex next year now...at least it should make a nice change from that old "We're the North Stand, We're the North Stand...Shoreham Road" classic

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
You're not wrong there either.

In the last 16 years it's been a pretty regular occurrence to hear chants of "We all hate Leeds scum" whilst watching games not involving them at Anfield, Old Trafford, Stamford Bridge etc. and many, many places beyond...not relevant though eh

I guess it'll be "ringing" around the Amex next year now...at least it should make a nice change from that old "We're the North Stand, We're the North Stand...Shoreham Road" classic

:shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here