Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
There's a serious logic failure among some of these Leeds fans.

We should sell White to Leeds so that he can play well and get into the England team as they finish in the top ten.

Otherwise we are ruining his career by making him play for our relegation-bound side.

But surely if he is as great as they say he is (and as Bielsa made him), he will keep us up single-handed?

Or have I missed something?

Oh the logic bypass is part of the delusion package. Eg:

if Bielsa “made” Ben White the player he is, why do they need him? Or why buy Rodrigo, just get Bielsa to work his magic on any youth player.

They claim we’re a weak team who are going down, and then in the same breath say Ben shouldn’t stay here as he can’t get in our team, but would in theirs.

Their delusion doesn’t end with Ben. This topic will be fascinating to watch if they implode this season which I think (and hope) they will.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Oh the logic bypass is part of the delusion package. Eg:

if Bielsa “made” Ben White the player he is, why do they need him? Or why buy Rodrigo, just get Bielsa to work his magic on any youth player.

They claim we’re a weak team who are going down, and then in the same breath say Ben shouldn’t stay here as he can’t get in our team, but would in theirs.

Their delusion doesn’t end with Ben. This topic will be fascinating to watch if they implode this season which I think (and hope) they will.

I’ve been struggling with that paradox for the past 3 weeks.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
You just know that if fans are allowed back in by the time we play Leeds at home, if White is playing he will be booed for 90 minutes, by the self-same Leeds fans who proclaim to love him.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Not bitter? No, no, no of course not. Not bitter at all.

No bitterness here

[tweet]1298966641343188994[/tweet]

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Yep we need more from him

WE ARE LEEDS (@WEARELEEDS7) Tweeted: And....to all you ****ERS...who ve laughed at us,ridiculed us...celebrated our pain as LUFC fans ova last 20 yrs almost, I knew the day would come as it did b4 in 90 s...luck is temporary,CLASS IS PERMANENT ..look out,all of you *****, WE RE BACK...AND WE RE COMING FOR YOU !!

Interesting that the gentleman references class

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
You just know that if fans are allowed back in by the time we play Leeds at home, if White is playing he will be booed for 90 minutes, by the self-same Leeds fans who proclaim to love him.

I think they’ll go the other way and will be on an all out Ben White love-in to show what he’s missing.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

It’ll be almost forgotten about by then. Leeds fans made the incorrect assumption that White would be their player if they got promoted,with the only risk to this scenario being that a top 6 club outbidding them. They’ll soon get over the audacity little old Brighton has in wanting to keep him after a few rounds of season 20//21 have been played and the reality of their standing in the Premier League sets in.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Has Bielsa signed contract yet? A little over 2 weeks until season starts and Leeds don’t officially have a manager?

I asked a Leeds mate this earlier today......

Apparently they would easily finish above us without a manager [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Leeds United academy coach and scout tweeted this

https://twitter.com/Smtlufc/status/1298333990718443527

wacko.jpg

Last edited:

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Gutted we let White go to them in truth. I know it benefited him but it has turned very toxic. A much higher than average number of twats follow that despicable club

They may still have been languishing in the Championship without him too.

Do you know what? You are dead right; we should never have loaned one of our many upcoming stars to a club supported by so many a*seholes. The majority of people who aren't Man.U fans hate Man.U, but it seems that EVERYONE who isn't a Leeds fan hates them, and the last few weeks of deluded bollox we've had to tolerate demonstrates why...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here