[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
Is somebody keeping book marks of all these Leeds fans? If they get relegated these tweets resurfacing will be the icing on the cake.. Elland Road is the biggest circus in the world with the amount of clowns it attracts. Apparently Robin Koch and Luiz Felipe are miles better than Ben White now two players they hadn't heard of till this month.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Doing ‘a Fulham and Aston Villa’ were just the starters, Leeds will be the main course this season.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
We’re “destroying his career”

[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

[tweet]1298974238733369344[/tweet]

Posts like that are mind-boggling. Why doesn't he think for a second? Brighton have an asset worth, at the moment, something like £30m but with the potential to go much, much higher. Why on earth would a club seek to destroy an asset like that?

You don't have to be an acute tactical genius to work that out. It's astounding that some of these people can dress themselves in the morning

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Most lucid and coherent Leeds fan I’ve found in a while. Fair play.

[tweet]1298981524159623170[/tweet]

I'm no literary genuis having failed miserably at school and not even getting to college or a member of the grammer police on here, but the grammer and spelling of a lot of these Leeds fans are just mind numbingly bad. Just bloody awful.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Funny you say that, I thought exactly the same as I read it but didn’t say anything because I wasn’t sure too many would know about Taffy and the Cardiff juggernaut that was starting to roll [emoji38]ol:
It did roll. Straight back down the hill into a ditch.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
These Leeds fans are well over the top with some of the comments. Defamation of character on TB and loads of other brain dead comments

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
These Leeds fans are well over the top with some of the comments. Defamation of character on TB and loads of other brain dead comments

Gutted we let White go to them in truth. I know it benefited him but it has turned very toxic. A much higher than average number of twats follow that despicable club

They may still have been languishing in the Championship without him too.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
There's a serious logic failure among some of these Leeds fans.

We should sell White to Leeds so that he can play well and get into the England team as they finish in the top ten.

Otherwise we are ruining his career by making him play for our relegation-bound side.

But surely if he is as great as they say he is (and as Bielsa made him), he will keep us up single-handed?

Or have I missed something?

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011

We should sell White to Leeds so that he can play well and get into the England team as they finish in the top ten.

Otherwise we are ruining his career by making him play for our relegation-bound side.

But surely if he is as great as they say he is (and as Bielsa made him), he will keep us up single-handed?

What you have missed it that he will be on the bench. I think.
Just trying to work out their logic. It’s not straightforward.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

It's the same sort of mindset as those who believe immigrants are coming over here to claim all the benefits and also take all the jobs...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports