Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
There are a group of 5 of us here in Leeds (a great city, a long way way from being a shithole but does have delusional football supporters) that travel to matches home and away and sometimes meet up to watch us on TV. [MENTION=1320]Notters[/MENTION] also lives in Leeds and there are many more living here.

Not mine but one of our group flying the flag behind enemy lines :D

View attachment 127721

Indeed, it's very far from being a shithole, though if you'd only seen the area around Elland Road, you could be forgiven for thinking otherwise.

When I got off the train back from Sheffield United in Feb there were a dozen or more Albion shirts (and there are plenty of trains from Sheffield to Leeds).

I think there's at least one other Brighton family in Guiseley as our local cafe recently feature a kid in the stripes on their website.

Last edited:

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
I was saying in the Ben White thread that I genuinely believe the way they’ve carried on would have firmed Tony’s resolve not to sell to Leeds.

Their fans have been and continued to be incredibly disrespectful to our supporter base, our history, our club, our manager and our chairman. Whereas Derby and Millwall have been fantastic stewards of our young players from start to finish.

They forget that Tony is literally one of us. He’s one of the few Chairman in the land who’s an actual fan of his club.

To sell to them after the way they’ve carried on would have a tremendous loss of face if nothing else. Congrats Leeds. This is how you burn bridges. I don’t see the next Ben White going your way now.

Funny you should say that. When I get downtime and I'm frustrated I like to write things down. I find it cathartic and it makes me chuckle. Just how my brain works and a method that works for me:

LeedsGuideToDelusional.jpg

LeedsWhenFail.jpg

ALBION28

Jul 26, 2011
DONCASTER
There are a number of us in Doncaster. Never forget the F.A cup train back north last year. Loads of seagull fans outnumbering the Man City lot. We got off at Doncaster amongst 40-50 others. A Man City fan come up to me mouth wide open in the disbelief there were so many of us oop north. The train went onto Leeds and there were still Seagull fans on board. So cheers to all Northern Seagulls.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Leeds Fans: We're definitely gonna be top 10, possibly top 6
SSN: Brighton are refusing to sell to a direct competitor
Leeds Fans: So small time, why are you always looking down, scared of relegation?!
Me: ???

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Screenshot_20200827_153228_com.twitter.android.jpg

Deluded? Us? Nah.

27,100 votes. 25,000 believe they aren't going to be in a regation battle.

2,000 do.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I can sort of understand people prepared to hope for "bottom half but comfy". But the top half 30% are truly beyond redemption.

If we assume the normal top 6, plus Leicester and Wolves, will all be there, then suddenly they're expecting to finish above the likes of Burnley, Southampton, Newcastle who are properly established PL teams with players a level above anything Leeds have got.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Most lucid and coherent Leeds fan I’ve found in a while. Fair play.

[tweet]1298981524159623170[/tweet]

Yep we need more from him

WE ARE LEEDS (@WEARELEEDS7) Tweeted: And....to all you ****ERS...who ve laughed at us,ridiculed us...celebrated our pain as LUFC fans ova last 20 yrs almost, I knew the day would come as it did b4 in 90 s...luck is temporary,CLASS IS PERMANENT ..look out,all of you *****, WE RE BACK...AND WE RE COMING FOR YOU !!

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Yep we need more from him

WE ARE LEEDS (@WEARELEEDS7) Tweeted: And....to all you ****ERS...who ve laughed at us,ridiculed us...celebrated our pain as LUFC fans ova last 20 yrs almost, I knew the day would come as it did b4 in 90 s...luck is temporary,CLASS IS PERMANENT ..look out,all of you *****, WE RE BACK...AND WE RE COMING FOR YOU !!

He hasn't got a Welsh relative called Taffy, has he? - Cardiff supporter - who wasn't "coming for a poxy point" - seems to have similar grasp on reality ...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He hasn't got a Welsh relative called Taffy, has he? - Cardiff supporter - who wasn't "coming for a poxy point" - seems to have similar grasp on reality ...

Funny you say that, I thought exactly the same as I read it but didn’t say anything because I wasn’t sure too many would know about Taffy and the Cardiff juggernaut that was starting to roll :lolol:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
View attachment 127732

Deluded? Us? Nah.

27,100 votes. 25,000 believe they aren't going to be in a regation battle.

2,000 do.

Theyve got something similar on wacko, and whilst most think mid table, 1/4 think top 10 and 8% or 32 really think top 5..... I even read a few of the top fivers, and they are genuinely convinced they're going to shock the league with their style of play and get into Europe, at least Europa and maybe even CL.

No really, on this planet there are those who actually believe this.

wacko.jpg

wacko1.jpg

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here