Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Perfectly encapsulates the lack of intellect, class and self awareness of English footballs biggest dickhead fanbase.

If only the rusty relic of club, had a multi billionaire fan owner, instead of a series of pimps and foreign chancers running their club, at least they found one to disprove the old adage - you actually can polish a turd.

Tony Bloom is far too smart, far too wealthy and far too classy to be wasted on such a degenerate bunch of f**tards.

Leeds United 2007 - A 13 year old phoenix club
Leeds United 1919-2007 (deceased) - Former club that was a force in dusty 50 year old books down the Library and in the heads of the gimps that were cursed with following them.

Don’t forget leeds City 1904-19. Played at Elland Road and dissolved due to financial irregularities. Lidl leeds utd were their replacement. Shite club formed because of fraud.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
To my knowledge we have supporters in:

Brighton
Essex
Kent
Hampshire
Surrey
Merseyside
Lancashire
Cheshire
Greater London
Berkshire
Cornwall
Devon
Wales (not sure which counties)
The Midlands

In fact...all over the shop

We also Have posters in:
The US of A (poor buggers)
Australia
Germany
France
South Africa
Thailand
Japan (I remember)
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

But strangely...none in Leeds ...unless forced to go there for work.

Why is that I wonder?

Because it’s a depressing, sleet lashed, northern shithole full of Bellends, wankers, titheads AND Dickheads..entitled tossers and knobs...perhaps?
My boy was at Jump! in Leeds yesterday, just a few hundred yards from Elland Road.... :D
4CB8DDDC-1E7B-466E-A061-E9CAF654FC8F.jpeg
Sorry for the poor quality pic.

Leeds is actually a really lovely place, the online **** brigade do it a huge disservice.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West

Brighton
Essex
Kent
Hampshire
Surrey
Merseyside
Lancashire
Cheshire
Greater London
Berkshire
Cornwall
Devon
The Midlands

We also Have posters in:
Australia
Germany
France
South Africa
Thailand
Japan (I remember)
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

Why is that I wonder?

Because it’s a depressing, sleet lashed, northern shithole full of Bellends, wankers, titheads AND Dickheads..entitled tossers and knobs...perhaps?

Quite a few of us in Somerset...

Incidentally, I quite like Leeds - vibrant, fairy modern city. And whenever I've been to Elland Road the locals (not those actually IN Elland Road) have seemed very friendly. I recall one trip where I got completely lost walking from the station to the ground. I went into a pub to ask directions, and a guy at the bar put down his pint and walked with me for about half a mile to show me the way.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
The amount of Leeds fans I’ve seen spouting a tirade of abuse because we didn’t sell them Ben White, yet proclaim they ‘don’t care or think about us’, is extremely high.

Brighton are living completely rent free in their heads at the minute. Which is probably about the right price anyway considering Leeds.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Quite a few of us in Somerset...

Incidentally, I quite like Leeds - vibrant, fairy modern city. And whenever I've been to Elland Road the locals (not those actually IN Elland Road) have seemed very friendly. I recall one trip where I got completely lost walking from the station to the ground. I went into a pub to ask directions, and a guy at the bar put down his pint and walked with me for about half a mile to show me the way.

Dorzet here!!

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

Brighton
Essex
Kent
Hampshire
Surrey
Merseyside
Lancashire
Cheshire
Greater London
Berkshire
Cornwall
Devon
The Midlands

We also Have posters in:
Australia
Germany
France
South Africa
Thailand
Japan (I remember)
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

Why is that I wonder?

Wiltshire !!!! At least 4
And I know of 2 in the Philippines who post here.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
I believe that Diffbrook lives in Leeds (or close by)

Leeds really isn't a bad place but their supporters do seem to be utter bellends

Oh come on be fair, not all their fans are utter bell ends, just most of them...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Watching all of this unfold over twitter, the amount of narrative that Leeds fans have created in their head and then applied to the situation with Leeds, Brighton and White, is genuinely stunning.

I tell you what it reminds me of, the sort of situation you might see in a film;

Person A has fallen in love with Person B. Perhaps they spent a nice day together some time back, and Person A read FAR more into that encounter than Person B. Person B is happily married, and isn't even really aware of Person A's feelings. Person A decides to move house to be closer to Person B, gets a new job so they bump into each other, etc etc. At the point when Person A makes their intentions clear, Person B goes "Woah, this was only ever a friendship, I made that clear at the beginning.", Person A completely breaks down, as the situation that was entirely created in their own head (Person A likes me! Person A wants to be with me! Person A is at their best when with me!) starts to unravel.

Leeds - thank you for helping develop Brighton centre back, Ben White. Now let's both move on, as was agreed in the first place before the loan commenced.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Watching all of this unfold over twitter, the amount of narrative that Leeds fans have created in their head and then applied to the situation with Leeds, Brighton and White, is genuinely stunning.

I tell you what it reminds me of, the sort of situation you might see in a film;

Person A has fallen in love with Person B. Perhaps they spent a nice day together some time back, and Person A read FAR more into that encounter than Person B. Person B is happily married, and isn't even really aware of Person A's feelings. Person A decides to move house to be closer to Person B, gets a new job so they bump into each other, etc etc. At the point when Person A makes their intentions clear, Person B goes "Woah, this was only ever a friendship, I made that clear at the beginning.", Person A completely breaks down, as the situation that was entirely created in their own head (Person A likes me! Person A wants to be with me! Person A is at their best when with me!) starts to unravel.
Ah - the sequel to Brief Encounter?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Ah - the sequel to Brief Encounter?

I thought there would probably be a famous film with this scenario in, just couldn't think of it.

Sadly not as brief this time...

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

Leeds - thank you for helping develop Brighton centre back, Ben White. Now let's both move on, as was agreed in the first place before the loan commenced.

More like Fatal Attraction!

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/18679791.paul-barber-ben-white-playing-albion-prem/

This should create a new wave of wailing up north

aul Barber is looking forward to seeing Ben White in Premier League action for Albion “very soon”.

The club’s chief executive and deputy chairman says the defender will “certainly” be playing for the Seagulls.

Barber was speaking on TalkSPORT radio in an interview about the club’s pilot event with 2,500 fans at the Amex on Saturday.

But presenter Jim White could not resist throwing in a question or two about Ben White.

Barber said: “He is a terrific young player.

“The whole point of him going out on loan was to develop him in League Two, League One, the Championship.

“Leeds did a fantastic job in helping us develop him.

“But we are looking forward to Ben playing for us in the Premier League and certainly that’s what he will be doing.

“We haven’t got any interest in selling Ben.

“He is training with the squad and we are looking forward to seeing him in action in blue and white stripes very soon.”

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/18679791.paul-barber-ben-white-playing-albion-prem/

This should create a new wave of wailing up north

aul Barber is looking forward to seeing Ben White in Premier League action for Albion “very soon”.

The club’s chief executive and deputy chairman says the defender will “certainly” be playing for the Seagulls.

Barber was speaking on TalkSPORT radio in an interview about the club’s pilot event with 2,500 fans at the Amex on Saturday.

But presenter Jim White could not resist throwing in a question or two about Ben White.

Barber said: “He is a terrific young player.

“The whole point of him going out on loan was to develop him in League Two, League One, the Championship.

“Leeds did a fantastic job in helping us develop him.

“But we are looking forward to Ben playing for us in the Premier League and certainly that’s what he will be doing.

“We haven’t got any interest in selling Ben.

“He is training with the squad and we are looking forward to seeing him in action in blue and white stripes very soon.”

Huddersfield then?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Brighton
Essex
Kent
Hampshire
Surrey
Merseyside
Lancashire
Cheshire
Greater London
Berkshire
Cornwall
Devon
The Midlands

We also Have posters in:
Australia
Germany
France
South Africa
Thailand
Japan (I remember)
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

Why is that I wonder?

My pal SUAseagull is Stratford upon Avon / Warwickshire. I’m Staffordshire/Derbyshire border. Would both be more broader, midlands

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here