Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
It’s just another signal of their embarrassing craving for attention. I’ve been on a bit of a Twitter frenzy tonight and I’m done with them for now. It’s actually incredible just how ignorant they all are.

what a joke they are, constantly making up bullshit to try and justify their own delusions of grandeur.

"14th most popular club in the world" what a laugh, always trying to twist the truth or making up rubbish.

Getting all the thick inbreds to knock out craft projects, cardboard box banners, stupid dickhead songs, becoming a total parody of themselves - whilst adding hashtags #freebenwhite and #LUFC.

The 14th most popular club hashtag used by pathetic fans desperate to keep our player but failing.
The number 1 most popular laughing stocks in English football, with their deluded, self inflating drivel.

Last edited:

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
Wonder how he'll do coming up against England's recent no.10 and Argentina's current no.10, depending on which one we'll decide to play?

Its almost mind blowing to think this is where we are. I Remember chanting "we've got an England Inter/Nation/al" When Peter Ward got his Cap for 6 minutes of play.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I really hope Leeds have a complete basket case of a season. Would be ****ing brilliant. End the season with Nigel Pearson in charge.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I er... I think we broke them.

[tweet]1298674378322972673[/tweet]

Perfectly encapsulates the lack of intellect, class and self awareness of English footballs biggest dickhead fanbase.

If only the rusty relic of club, had a multi billionaire fan owner, instead of a series of pimps and foreign chancers running their club, at least they found one to disprove the old adage - you actually can polish a turd.

Tony Bloom is far too smart, far too wealthy and far too classy to be wasted on such a degenerate bunch of f**tards.

Leeds United 2007 - A 13 year old phoenix club
Leeds United 1919-2007 (deceased) - Former club that was a force in dusty 50 year old books down the Library and in the heads of the gimps that were cursed with following them.

Last edited:

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
I hate the way the term "trolling" gets used these days.

The art of trolling is supposed to be very subtle.

Yeah that pic of TB is not trolling it's basic simple online abuse.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

I was saying in the Ben White thread that I genuinely believe the way they’ve carried on would have firmed Tony’s resolve not to sell to Leeds.

Their fans have been and continued to be incredibly disrespectful to our supporter base, our history, our club, our manager and our chairman. Whereas Derby and Millwall have been fantastic stewards of our young players from start to finish.

They forget that Tony is literally one of us. He’s one of the few Chairman in the land who’s an actual fan of his club.

To sell to them after the way they’ve carried on would have a tremendous loss of face if nothing else. Congrats Leeds. This is how you burn bridges. I don’t see the next Ben White going your way now.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

That nice drawing appears all around Leeds. I remember it being on just about every bus stop, school building and a lot of the housing for the poor folk who work at “t’ mill” or whatever.

They seem to have missed out the little drops of spunk though...they’re slipping.

el punal

I believe the correct challenge in Yorkshirese is "f*** off you f****** c***!"

If I were a Leeds fan in reply :

“Yeah, Brighton, f***ing tinpot club, never done anything and never f***ing will. Harry Potter is a f***ing useless c***. You’ll get relegated cos yer shit. We made Ben White cos he’s Leeds through and through. We don’t care about yer f***ing tinpot club cos yer nothing and all yer fans are tw*ts cos they support the big clubs - f***ing c***s. Not interested in yer poxy club at all as I’ve said in my last 30 posts on yer shite board.”

There, good enough for you? :lolol:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
They forget that Tony is literally one of us. He’s one of the few Chairman in the land who’s an actual fan of his club.

It's a bit of a diversion but I was thinking this the other day: how many other clubs in the top two divisions do have an owner who's an actual fan of the club? Burnley are one. Any more? Huddersfield? Stoke? I lose track of all the comings and goings

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
To my knowledge we have supporters in:

Brighton
Essex
Kent
Hampshire
Surrey
Merseyside
Lancashire
Cheshire
Greater London
Berkshire
Cornwall
Devon
Wales (not sure which counties)
The Midlands

In fact...all over the shop

We also Have posters in:
The US of A (poor buggers)
Australia
Germany
France
South Africa
Thailand
Japan (I remember)
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

But strangely...none in Leeds ...unless forced to go there for work.

Why is that I wonder?

Because it’s a depressing, sleet lashed, northern shithole full of Bellends, wankers, titheads AND Dickheads..entitled tossers and knobs...perhaps?

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales

Brighton
Essex
Kent
Hampshire
Surrey
Merseyside
Lancashire
Cheshire
Greater London
Berkshire
Cornwall
Devon
The Midlands

We also Have posters in:
Australia
Germany
France
South Africa
Thailand
Japan (I remember)
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

Why is that I wonder?

Because it’s a depressing, sleet lashed, northern shithole full of Bellends, wankers, titheads AND Dickheads..entitled tossers and knobs...perhaps?

Regarding Wales , Ceridigeon has a minibus service to home and away games (plus the Wrexham massive (3) that like to travel incognito ,they're easy to spot at away games as they do fancy dress usually the 70s disco scene :D , sorry Dai.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
[emoji1787] yep honestly, real talk.

Most of these tweets are by fully grown men, I try to ensure that, and the complete logic bypass, with utter delusion combined with the incredibly poor grasp of what I’m assuming is their first language... really is something to behold.

Frankly this whole episode makes me question what’s going on with the education system up there.

Fully grown men calling themselves things like 'DirtyLeedsDave' on Twitter :ffsparr:

Im quite enjoying how many have taken the rivals thing to mean our club mean actual rivals, and not PL rivals. I suppose most of them believe they're going to smash the league and that it's beyond the realms of possibility that they could find their first season back in the Prem tough

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Brighton
Essex
Kent
Hampshire
Surrey
Merseyside
Lancashire
Cheshire
Greater London
Berkshire
Cornwall
Devon
The Midlands

We also Have posters in:
Australia
Germany
France
South Africa
Thailand
Japan (I remember)
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

Why is that I wonder?

Oi! Norfolk !!!!
There are also posters in Suffolk and Lincolnshire and one in Leeds ( ‘not the dirty bit’).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here