[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I take that small bit of info from his agent as someone else has come in and are close to meeting a price the club 'could' be willing to sell for or they are very close to agreeing and signing a new long term deal with the club.

Liverpool haven't spent any money yet have they?
Maybe they're just thinking it's time to get him in. Imagine if he'd got in the England squad for instance (and obviously wasn't that far off given Phillips inclusion), that's another £10 million on to the asking price.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I take that small bit of info from his agent as someone else has come in and are close to meeting a price the club 'could' be willing to sell for or they are very close to agreeing and signing a new long term deal with the club.

I hope it is the latter, I’ll be sad to sell him.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
So so gutted they got promoted. It’s going to be unbearable chaps.

Chin up. It may well go the other way.

Imagine how friggin’ sweet it will be to see the deluded lot get relegated in real time. The social media implosion will be something to behold!

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
“DirtyLeedsDave” has decided we’re embarrassing ourselves for... not selling a player. No, don’t get that logic either.

[tweet]1298719547302637574[/tweet]

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I'm not one of the Twitterati, but can't help wondering if our northern friends have attached any significance to Albion bagging the first attended friendly rather than a 'bigger' club like , say Leeds.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
How has he managed to survive into his 50s? With so little common sense he should have been run over or something by now.

[emoji1787] yep honestly, real talk.

Most of these tweets are by fully grown men, I try to ensure that, and the complete logic bypass, with utter delusion combined with the incredibly poor grasp of what I’m assuming is their first language... really is something to behold.

Frankly this whole episode makes me question what’s going on with the education system up there.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Mate.. Is it really too much effort to add the letters “o” and “n” to say ‘Brighton’?

And why on earth would anyone give a flying F about which fanbase tweets the most? Why would you take pride in that?

[tweet]1298740981886578688[/tweet]

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

I’d put money on a fresh new contract, it’s funny how not a single Leeds fan could even consider that as even a remote possibility.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Mate.. Is it really too much effort to add the letters “o” and “n” to say ‘Brighton’?

And why on earth would anyone give a flying F about which fanbase tweets the most? Why would you take pride in that?

It’s just another signal of their embarrassing craving for attention. I’ve been on a bit of a Twitter frenzy tonight and I’m done with them for now. It’s actually incredible just how ignorant they all are.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
[emoji1787] yep honestly, real talk.

Most of these tweets are by fully grown men, I try to ensure that, and the complete logic bypass, with utter delusion combined with the incredibly poor grasp of what I’m assuming is their first language... really is something to behold.

Frankly this whole episode makes me question what’s going on with the education system up there.

My best mate is a teacher in Leeds, he text earlier saying “the weather is fowl” . Gulp.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

They have got to take their wins wherever they find them.

Having seen the quality tweets by le fans, it really is nothing to be proud of.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

That's nothing. This time next year they'll be the MOST popular club on ALL OF TWITTER!*

*That doesn't play in it's country's highest league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports