Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Our “conduct is utterly bizarre” because we’re not selling a good young player to Leeds.

This continues to be a very challenging concept for many to understand. Would they sell Ben for £20 odd million?

And look at their local journo Phil Hay stoking the flames.

[tweet]1298524908151083010[/tweet]

It's quite astonishing how the levels of delusion just keep increasing......................truly bizarre.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Tell you what I’m massively glad that Leeds got promoted.

The absolute delusional behaviour of their fans this close season has kept me amused for days on end.

They have got to the stage where every single transfer dealing and or rumour they are hashtagging #bhafc to prove how ‘big’ they are !!

It’s brilliant and sad and pathetic in equal amounts .... but mostly just outright funny.

Thanks Leeds fans

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
It's quite astonishing how the levels of delusion just keep increasing......................truly bizarre.

You could literally pick any reply to that tweet. The entire thread is agonisingly delusional.

That Phil amateur journo know’s what he’s doing, very crafty.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Last edited:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I would love it if we made a bid for Rodrigo, just to watch waccoe.

I wouldn't, its a desperation buy.... So scared that Bucket man does a bunk, they've gone and spunked half the budget on a 29 year old with dodgy knees, poor scoring record and who failed miserably in England before.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Flopped at Bolton big time, is a sicknote and is obviously oblivious that we had twice the player, with twice the accolades and a much bugger Valencia legend, Vicente when we were Championship.

I genuinely do have a good long standing Spanish mate who is an ardent and long time Valencia fan and sadly he says that he is a very good player and not vaguely Shitehouse :down:

I was not at all happy when he told me this!

This is the same guy who told me that Vicente was a sick note and past his best and we wouldn’t see him play too often, whilst also saying when fit he was a game changer. He got that spot on

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
So we reject £20m, £25m and £30m, so naturally we’ll accept £10m in January. Well of course, that makes sense right?

Great logic [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

[tweet]1298586061489217538[/tweet]

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Won't make the slightest difference because collectively their footballing knowledge just froze sometime in the early 70s. Hence, they will always be a huge club, despite all the evidence to the contrary and we will always be tinpot, despite all the evidence to the contrary.

It's sad, but as my Gran used to say, "They are more to be pitied than scorned!"

Isnt it true, still living in the glory and popularity of the 1970's - irrelevant today and now nothing more than of historical significance.

The Austin Allegro's of English football

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
[MENTION=41575]SimpKingpin[/MENTION]
I posted in the Ben White thread about how we had planned Whites development, It was while he was on loan to Newport that Leeds were impressed after the FA cup match between them. At the end of the season Leeds enquired about a possible loan (White was then in the U23) whilst Brighton were planning his next loan club. Brighton were open to to possibility but Bielsa decided he was not ready so the loan to Peterborough went ahead.

Oh brilliant yeah that was the post.

I'll try and find it in your history later today.

Cheers!

(unbelievable, Bielsa holding the lad back like that - clearly doesn't have his best interests at heart - should have given him a big hug and a Mars Bar and said "welcome home son" and given him a little kiss on the forehead - instead he carted him off to Peterborough)

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Oh brilliant yeah that was the post.

I'll try and find it in your history later today.

Cheers!

(unbelievable, Bielsa holding the lad back like that - clearly doesn't have his best interests at heart - should have given him a big hug and a Mars Bar and said "welcome home son" and given him a little kiss on the forehead - instead he carted him off to Peterborough)

Post 3568 in the Ben White thread.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
[MENTION=41575]SimpKingpin[/MENTION]
I posted in the Ben White thread about how we had planned Whites development, It was while he was on loan to Newport that Leeds were impressed after the FA cup match between them. At the end of the season Leeds enquired about a possible loan (White was then in the U23) whilst Brighton were planning his next loan club. Brighton were open to to possibility but Bielsa decided he was not ready so the loan to Peterborough went ahead.

That Bielsa eh. Fvcking football genius.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
"Its bizarre, dis-respectful and plain rude. Not to us, to Ben. He is their player, he wont sign a contract, they wont pay him what he deserves and they wont sell him. Where does this leave him?"

It leaves him at Brighton, you fvckwit, training with his team-mates and going home every evening to his nice new house in Sussex. With a nice long contract (which will be upgraded at some point).

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Bored of all the dullard arrogant Leeds and White shite but looked at the Matt Clarke to Derby thread on sky sports twitter and there’s loads of moany Leeds that’s on there - this was my favourite of delusion:

‘ Why do derby get their defender and we can’t get ours? Oh wait yeh we’re ‘rivals’’

:lol: yes Derby got their defender. And we have your defender :facepalm:

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I think you must be mistaken. In that one deal, they have now moved ahead of us in the recruitment stakes as well - we're no longer on their level apparently

https://twitter.com/TWLUFC/status/1298544151135387653?s=20

Thought it was funny how one poster said "meanwhile Brighton are chasing some striker from Spain for 16m tha iv'e never heard of", open goal for one of you tweeters, a year ago, none of them had ever heard of Ben White either! :lolol:

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
I was watching a programme about The Yorkshire Ripper last night. In one of the clips they showed Leeds fans singing “There’s only one Yorkshire Ripper”. :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here