Kent
This guy is [emoji108]smart

Almost ticks all the boxes

Leeds made him the player he is [emoji3581]
Doesn’t understand the loan system [emoji3581]
Gullible, believes clickbait articles [emoji3581]
Doesn’t understand what not for sale means [emoji3581]

[tweet]1298260454024740866[/tweet]

I recognise the words in his tweet but the order is like some kind of code ?

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
This guy is [emoji108]smart

Almost ticks all the boxes

Leeds made him the player he is [emoji3581]
Doesn’t understand the loan system [emoji3581]
Gullible, believes clickbait articles [emoji3581]
Doesn’t understand what not for sale means [emoji3581]

[tweet]1298260454024740866[/tweet]

[tweet]1298359987283132416[/tweet]

That reminds me. I can't remember who wrote the posts but I'd like to find them if anyone can link me:

1. The detailed post about Ben White being offered to Leeds for the 18/19 season.
Turned down by Bielsa. Clearly Bielsa held his progress back.

2. The post that has the timeline of Kalvin "Leeds" Phillips contract negotiations amid interest from Villa.
Spoiler alert, it took just over two months of negotiations.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
That reminds me. I can't remember who wrote the posts but I'd like to find them if anyone can link me:

1. The detailed post about Ben White being offered to Leeds for the 18/19 season.

2. The post that has the timeline of Kalvin "Leeds" Phillips contract negotiations amid interest from Villa.

I like the knowledge they have of what we are offering Ben. A wage suitable for a player worth 10 million. Must be privy to the negotiations

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

You're welcome

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
So now we’re banning people for being twats on their own forum? North Stand Korea? :lolol:

tw@? maybe verbose, deflecting, exasperating, disingenuous, duplicitous, delusional cvnt.

and snidey and passive aggressive doesn't quite cover it.

i don't know how long he's been banned for, but i'll welcome the tw@ back after the mid season transfer window SLAMS shut. :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
If he ever returns once his ban has expired, Bin Liner would be a more fitting username.

Funny, I was thinking "Bin Liner" the other night. That and "Head Whiner". The former is better.

No idea but he was banned for constantly stating that Ben White wants to leave, but never posting any evidence beyond clickbait fantasy articles.

He was warned but still continued to undermine the status of a bhafc player on here with no evidence.

I applaud the mods for putting a stop to this.

I'm glad he's gone. He wrote painfully long nonsensical sh1t.

I think his big thing was: Clubs never put in bids unless the player wants to join (and he had some loooong-ass boring "secret document" about trasnfer dealings on WhatsApp). The problem is his claim doesn't stand up at all because a player and agent can and should use interest from other clubs as leverage. So when that outside club says "would you join us?", you say "yes!". The club shows they are serious by making a bid. This is bloody marvelous news and should help with negotiations. And btw, I'm sure Ben White would be just fine at a lot of clubs if it came down to it. It's his job.

His post on waccoe to one of our regulars was a tirade of abuse calling him a c*** on a number of occasions for daring to announce that our club had put no price on Ben White.

It was vile. He has to be polite on here but his post on their forum shows him for the nasty piece of work he is. There is a copy of it posted on this or the Ben White thread.

This is why I never really interacted with him. Just thought he was a weirdo. But not in a funny, oh look it's a thickie Leeds supporter who hasn't thought things through, kid of way. He gave off creepy vibes, to me at least.
And he was completely two faced across the two forums. F#ck people like that.

Last edited:

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Funny, I was thinking "Bin Liner" the other night. That and "Head Whiner". The former is better.

: Clubs never put in bids unless the player wants to join

Bullshit, if a club abides by the rules then they have to put in a bid that once accepted they can then talk to the player they can put in as many lowball bids as they want. Putting in plenty of bids below the valuation that a club has put on that player is akin to a poodle rutting your leg. See Sancho and Manchester United for the same situation.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
I'm not. Southgate said Phillips was in because it was an area where they didn't have many options (let's put his prejudice against Grealish aside). Jamaica were also sniffing around and maybe Southgate wanted not to lose a possible player.

Neither of those applies to White: there are lots of CB options (Dunk, Tarkowski, Coady, Tomori to name just four, not including the out of favour Stones) and no other country has a claim on him.

Well except the most powerful country in the world, Yorkshire.
A country that single handedly conquered the globe throughout the 18th and 19th century, defeated the Nazi's in the mid 20th century, and followed that up by defeating Communism, putting men on the moon, and inventing the internet. Future plans include colonising Mars and absorbing Ben White into their galactic empire known as the Yorkshire Omniscient Kingdom of Enduring Leeds Superiocracy or Yokels as everyone else knows them.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Watching that video above, the amount of bringing the ball out of defence will be insane with White and Webster in the team. Dunk is going to have to sweep!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Thoughts?

You need to brush up on your barely coherent English.

[tweet]1298276219256025091[/tweet]

But if we didn't exist...how would a kid from Sussex have ended up at Leeds?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports