Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
My favourite ever song at Withdean...courtesy of Dave the Gaffer

Leeds Leeds
What will be will be you’re going down to division three!
You won’t win a cup
You won’t win a shield
Your biggest tie will be Huddersfield.

el punal

I’ll come clean and let you know that I have registered on Waccoe - and no, I’m not telling you my user name! I will admit that in some absurd way I have really enjoyed the utter gash that many of their fans are spouting regarding the Ben White saga and the Albion in general.

It seems that the default position of those with limited intelligence and reasoning is to resort to f***, f***ing, c**** in describing any poster who puts up a logical and well thought out response as to why Ben White has not been sold. After they’ve blown their cranial gasket on any subject matter not to their liking the summing up consists of “I’m not f***ing interested if some c*** isn’t a Leeds fan”, regardless that that subject matter is definitely connected to their beloved club.

Never mind. In their eyes we are just a tinpot club with no history and nowhere near the stature of the mighty Champions of Europe. Still, as a supporter of such an insignificant, nonentity football club I haven’t enjoyed myself so much in the close season as I have in the last few weeks. Keep it up chaps! :thumbsup::drink:

I am pleased, nay, thrilled that this post has ended up on Waccoe’s Ben White thread. Fame at last and all that shit. My love knows no bounds! :kiss: :D. :drink:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I just love the fact that in their minds there is absolutely no possibility that they will struggle this season. None. They are totally oblivious.

It is actually like crossing into a parallel world.

Totally fascinating.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

"There's nothing to worry about. We didn't discuss it last season so he could concentrate on the promotion. We're talking every day. We are leeds. He's so happy we got promoted, he's the perfect choice to lead us in the premier league. There's not need to worry. He's totally gonna sign. Look, he's being seen all around town, why worry? His continuation with us is as good as guaranteed. He will be there next year, why wouldn't he? (Oh yeah, there was that one time he walked away from a job.)"

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I am pleased, nay, thrilled that this post has ended up on Waccoe’s Ben White thread. Fame at last and all that shit. My love knows no bounds! :kiss: :D. :drink:

You OK with pitchforks and stuff then?

..... or perhaps your membership of Waccoe has just been cancelled; you've got off lightly!

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Ideas for comments on the goals that Leeds will soon be conceding, starting 12 September:

1. 'Ben White wouldn't have allowed that shot to get away'.
2. 'Ben White would have spotted that danger in good time'.
3. 'You should have bought Ben White. We told you to, but you didn't listen'.
4. 'It's a mystery why Leeds didn't buy Ben White. He's on fire for Brighton'.

Any more ideas anyone?

el punal

You OK with pitchforks and stuff then?

..... or perhaps your membership of Waccoe has just been cancelled; you've got off lightly!

Think I’ll just wait for the next instalment of this enduring soap opera. My, my, it certainly makes this close season an enjoyable experience. I’m still on there and haven’t been rumbled - yet! :cool:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I’ll come clean and let you know that I have registered on Waccoe - and no, I’m not telling you my user name! I will admit that in some absurd way I have really enjoyed the utter gash that many of their fans are spouting regarding the Ben White saga and the Albion in general.

It seems that the default position of those with limited intelligence and reasoning is to resort to f***, f***ing, c**** in describing any poster who puts up a logical and well thought out response as to why Ben White has not been sold. After they’ve blown their cranial gasket on any subject matter not to their liking the summing up consists of “I’m not f***ing interested if some c*** isn’t a Leeds fan”, regardless that that subject matter is definitely connected to their beloved club.

Never mind. In their eyes we are just a tinpot club with no history and nowhere near the stature of the mighty Champions of Europe. Still, as a supporter of such an insignificant, nonentity football club I haven’t enjoyed myself so much in the close season as I have in the last few weeks. Keep it up chaps! :thumbsup::drink:

[emoji482]

It’s been great fun hasn’t it.

They really are an astonishing group of people. Long may the entertainment continue.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Ideas for comments on the goals that Leeds will soon be conceding, starting 12 September:

1. 'Ben White wouldn't have allowed that shot to get away'.
2. 'Ben White would have spotted that danger in good time'.
3. 'You should have bought Ben White. We told you to, but you didn't listen'.
4. 'It's a mystery why Leeds didn't buy Ben White. He's on fire for Brighton'.

Any more ideas anyone?

Oh that’s pretty good. Nice work.

“Shame Ben White didn’t want to stay with you”
“Pity you couldn’t keep hold of him”
“Koch isn’t fit to lace Ben Whites boots.
“Shame you couldn’t afford Ben White”

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9474325 said:
I actually think Leeds will do OK this coming season, although I obviously hope they flippity flop. I think their mentality to have a go at teams can be risky, but we've seen over the years periods where that can work (for a while) Blackpool and Hull, for example, came up with fairly average players and rode the wave of promotion over the first half of the season to pick up enough points to stay up. Think Leeds may do the same...

You what? They do have some decent players (yeah, even Bamford) but really haven’t recruited anyone of note. It seems to me that Mr. Ravioli telegraphs his targets far too easily which, to my utter delight, were laughed off by Potter and Steven Gerrard at Rangers. Even players in the porridge league don’t want a Leeds transfer ffs.

Bielsa must be tearing his hair out.when he’s not roaming the moors looking for cyclists wearing their undies outside their kecks to photobomb.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
I'm not much of a film buff, and the only film in that list I have seen is Braveheart and that was complete rubbish in my opinion. Anyway, yeah, he's a very successful actor, one learns something new every day.

He was brilliant as Hannibal lecter in the prequel to Silence of the lambs...the excellent Red Dragon.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
He was brilliant as Hannibal lecter in the prequel to Silence of the lambs...the excellent Red Dragon.

He wasn’t in Red Dragon. He was in Manhunter. But his Lecter was better than Hopkins’ that much is true.

ttgg

Aug 6, 2020
Fake news I’m afraid that’s the old training top the knew one has knobhead or something similar on it.
The Leeds mega fans who hang around NSC assured us bucket man had been seen around Leeds wearing the new top.

Closed case.

Haha. Only one team that have actually had NOBhead or something similar on their kit though...remind me again who that was...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here