Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

rich_htfc

Aug 23, 2020
They can't work out how or why they can't buy a player off us, or why he isn't forcing a move through. It genuinely seems to baffle them.

When our fans try to explain the reality of the situation to them, they hunker down and entrench themselves further in their delusion whilst going on the offensive.

They're a very, very strange bunch. A parody of the very worst characteristics of a football fan. I'm almost glad for our palace goons, you lot must have been tearing your hair out for decades.

Yep its a delusion that has grown for over 20 years.

They honestly think they as big as the likes of man u, chelsea, liverpool, the narative of you lot not wanting to sell to a massivle club like them does not fit the narative. so they got to go to more desprate lengths to keep the illusion.

When they were in the 1st division with us. they use to tell us, huddersfield are not they rivals man u are.

They call themselves our cup final becouse we celabrate winning them, and to my shock when they bet us, they got mental.

They love to go onabout how many they take to away games and how they have more supporters then us. leeds is neally 3 times bigger then huddersfield, they really think we care about that.

And the most important thing to them is making sure we know just how little they care about huddersfield, they so insistent on telling us over and over, it is almost like they do care.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
That was their ridiculous assertion to circumvent the English to English PL rule, Get Brighton to sell him to Paris St Germain for 5 million less than Leeds have offered us, then they buy him back from PSG for 100k less than PSG paid the very next day.

Theyre all nutjobs

Imagine if halfway through their master plan, PSG notice that Leeds are Champions of Europe and send out a press statement saying they aren't selling to rivals and the wackos dust off their mugs, t-shirts and hashtags.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
The very fact the name of their main club forum is based on a lie, sums it up for me.

What a strange bunch of *****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I'm also puzzled by the faces photoshopped in - can anybody recognise them?

Tony Bloom is Ron Weasley, but clearly should have been Dumbledore if they were doing it properly.

I think Dumbledore is Ben White, Neal Maupay is Hermione, Adam Webster is Snape and Aaron Mooy is Professor McGonagall. Don't know who is Hagrid.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I think Dumbledore is Ben White, Neal Maupay is Hermione, Adam Webster is Snape and Aaron Mooy is Professor McGonagall. Don't know who is Hagrid.

Agree with others, couldn't see Webster in foreground, and the fella top right with the beard and lantern??

el punal

I’ll come clean and let you know that I have registered on Waccoe - and no, I’m not telling you my user name! I will admit that in some absurd way I have really enjoyed the utter gash that many of their fans are spouting regarding the Ben White saga and the Albion in general.

It seems that the default position of those with limited intelligence and reasoning is to resort to f***, f***ing, c**** in describing any poster who puts up a logical and well thought out response as to why Ben White has not been sold. After they’ve blown their cranial gasket on any subject matter not to their liking the summing up consists of “I’m not f***ing interested if some c*** isn’t a Leeds fan”, regardless that that subject matter is definitely connected to their beloved club.

Never mind. In their eyes we are just a tinpot club with no history and nowhere near the stature of the mighty Champions of Europe. Still, as a supporter of such an insignificant, nonentity football club I haven’t enjoyed myself so much in the close season as I have in the last few weeks. Keep it up chaps! :thumbsup::drink:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I’ll come clean and let you know that I have registered on Waccoe - and no, I’m not telling you my user name! I will admit that in some absurd way I have really enjoyed the utter gash that many of their fans are spouting regarding the Ben White saga and the Albion in general.

It seems that the default position of those with limited intelligence and reasoning is to resort to f***, f***ing, c**** in describing any poster who puts up a logical and well thought out response as to why Ben White has not been sold. After they’ve blown their cranial gasket on any subject matter not to their liking the summing up consists of “I’m not f***ing interested if some c*** isn’t a Leeds fan”, regardless that that subject matter is definitely connected to their beloved club.

Never mind. In their eyes we are just a tinpot club with no history and nowhere near the stature of the mighty Champions of Europe. Still, as a supporter of such an insignificant, nonentity football club I haven’t enjoyed myself so much in the close season as I have in the last few weeks. Keep it up chaps! :thumbsup::drink:

ditto, its hilarious, like deluded rats in a sack

i'm certainly not a leeds fanboy but maybe not been around long enough (20 years :) ) to understand why fans might not like leeds - except probably their arrogance and this cr*p which "champions of europe" - but surely now time to close this thread? over 4000 comments, im sure every angle in this conversation was covered in the first 1000.

Never know maybe soon it will be deluded LIVERPOOL fans thinking they can steal White from us :) :) :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here