[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Equals likeable. There's too many people with nice suits and no substance, I prefer the opposite. I think the world would be a better place if it was run by men in tracksuits rather than men in suits.

I think the world would be a better place if it were run by people who don't only care about money, suits/tracksuits have no bearing.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Wtf is that list?! All over the place! :ffsparr:
Blimey, are you lot still bickering about who’s the more deluded.
Well Dougshit-we might have thought you were responsible for the long, tedious posts, if only you could string more than one sentence together.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
A complex question but thats the way it goes as you know. To quote Camille Paglia:

"The last western society to worship female powers was Minoan Crete. And significantly, that fell and did not rise again."

I'm only pulling your leg.

However, the Queens of England might disagree with Camille.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I think you’ll find that your supposed to wear your cycling jersey over the bib shorts. :lolol: can’t even get dressed as a middle aged man in Lycra properly what a prat.

[tweet]1297091959698403328[/tweet]

I’ve not been able to identify the device in the great Marcelo’s left hand? I originally passed it off as some tool to part the rubber tyre from the bike wheel exposing the raw inner-tube.

I then looked at the sinister glare of Leeds’ great leader and surmised that the implement may well have just been used to part the young cyclist from his lycra exposing his raw chubby backside for the pleasure of his deity.

Someone comes along with a camera and the lycra is clumsily refitted to the star dazed lover as the Muc-Off lube is hidden out of shot.

Now then, now then, now then.........it wouldn’t be the first time a Leeds Legend has used his fame and power in this way.

How’s about that, then?

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
I’ve not been able to identify the device in the great Marcelo’s left hand? I originally passed it off as some tool to part the rubber tyre from the bike wheel exposing the raw inner-tube.

I then looked at the sinister glare of Leeds’ great leader and surmised that the implement may well have just been used to part the young cyclist from his lycra exposing his raw chubby backside for the pleasure of his deity.

Someone comes along with a camera and the lycra is clumsily refitted to the star dazed lover as the Muc-Off lube is hidden out of shot.

Now then, now then, now then.........it wouldn’t be the first time a Leeds Legend has used his fame and power in this way.

How’s about that, then?
It’s a mobile phone.

Have I been whooshed?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
[MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION]
I take it that you are a Swedish national.
I would just like to put on record my admiration of your English language skills.

You may occasionally talk bollox, but, your correct use of the language, while conveying the said bollox is exceptional.
Having said all that, I do find myself agreeing with the majority of your posts. So, please, don’t stop posting, even if you continue to get abuse from certain other poster, I, for one value your contribution.

But, please, clean up your flat.

super-seagulls

Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!

How’s about that, then?
It’s a mobile phone.

Have I been whooshed?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I would just like to put on record my admiration of your English language skills.

You may occasionally talk bollox, but, your correct use of the language, while conveying the said bollox is exceptional.
Having said all that, I do find myself agreeing with the majority of your posts. So, please, don’t stop posting, even if you continue to get abuse from certain other poster, I, for one value your contribution.

Haha thank you... I will probably around as long as Potter is around. Possibly longer as I feel quite attached to this club by now and would never be able to develop a similar passion and interest for a big ass McDonalds-esque club.

Agree about the flat as well...

super-seagulls

Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Haha thank you... I will probably around as long as Potter is around. Possibly longer as I feel quite attached to this club by now and would never be able to develop a similar passion and interest for a big ass McDonalds-esque club.

Agree about the flat as well...

I think Potter will be around a while yet. Lucky Bielsa didn’t turn up at your Swedish club instead of Potter! Although he wouldn’t have been there long enough to have the success!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I think Potter will be around a while yet. Lucky Bielsa didn’t turn up at your Swedish club instead of Potter! Although he wouldn’t have been there long enough to have the success!

I actually dont have a favorite Swedish club. I "found" Potter when they made it to the highest division and thought his attitude and style of football was very refreshing. No whining about refs, no blaming individual players, no whining about lack of resources, no bullshit, just a nice man who knows football and cares about the community he is working in. If more people were like him, the world would be better and the football more entertaining, which is why I wish him success. If you have 100k youth coaches trying to be Potter instead of being Mourinho, you get happier kids.

super-seagulls

Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
It’s funny, if things had been different and Leeds had taken one of our other youngsters, they would think they were world class too.
Imagine if they had loaned;
Clarke
Alzate
Mac Allister
Bissouma
Lamptey
Baluta
Connolly
Percy Tau*

I think any one of these young players would have made a similar impression on that Leeds side, and it would be them Leeds are chasing!
There are Probably more I’m unaware of too.
One thing is for sure though, we have a lot of quality coming through.

*i am aware that wouldn’t be possible!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

I’m a [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] fan :shrug:

A welcome and unique voice on NSC

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
It’s funny, if things had been different and Leeds had taken one of our other youngsters, they would think they were world class too.
Imagine if they had loaned;
Clarke
Alzate
Mac Allister
Bissouma
Lamptey
Baluta
Connolly
Percy Tau*

I think any one of these young players would have made a similar impression on that Leeds side, and it would be them Leeds are chasing!
There are Probably more I’m unaware of too.
One thing is for sure though, we have a lot of quality coming through.

*i am aware that wouldn’t be possible!

Gonna disagree with Baluta as there is a lot to prove still but maybe replace with Roberts or Molumby and this shows how deep our squad is - the squad depth is more important than first XI talent.

Something our Yorkshire chums should be very worried about given their transfers (or lack of) so far.

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
with Roberts or Molumby and this shows how deep our squad is

It also shows that while TB may have made his money from gambling, whilst willing to take a risk he is far from a gambler. He has a definite plan and makes very shrewd decisions based on that plan. Amazing to think how far we have come starting with Dick Knight and the fanbase, then the takeover by TB.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

[emoji106]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports