Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Heartwarming piece here. The Great Marcelo helped some tubby Yorkshire lycra fan change his bike tyre while out for a run.

Apparently the bloke is now 5/4 favourite for the Tour de France next month.

[tweet]1297091959698403328[/tweet]

That does seem mighty odd. Do you think he was maybe dogging?

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
Heartwarming piece here. The Great Marcelo helped some tubby Yorkshire lycra fan change his bike tyre while out for a run.

So this is why he doesn't have time to sign his new contract. Got it!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That does seem mighty odd. Do you think he was maybe dogging?

Which one? I'm curious as to why the cyclist has his bib shorts over of his shirt. Traditionally, one wears them inside, a bit like underwear, for example.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Which one? I'm curious as to why the cyclist has his bib shorts over of his shirt. Traditionally, one wears them inside, a bit like underwear, for example.

Well, I meant Bielsa, but I suppose it could be both of them. Either way, that's one hell of a weird pic.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Running out of a ideas now:

So I assume Bielsa has signed his contract now with the biggest club in the world on equal stature with the mighty Newcastle United?

No?

FFS

I’ll come back tomorrow! Or maybe in two weeks as this saga is draining me and taking far too long! Surely he knows that Yorkshire is the best county in the uk and that everyone wants to be from Yorkshire. He should also know that Leeds is the centre of the universe!

This is taking up too much of my time!

Tick tock......

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Yes, well done, and thank you for all the free marketing for one of our u23 players

[tweet]1297638997997563906[/tweet]

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I think you’ll find that your supposed to wear your cycling jersey over the bib shorts. :lolol: can’t even get dressed as a middle aged man in Lycra properly what a prat.

The grove

Aug 18, 2011

I doubt Shannon knew who her brother was until Bielsa discovered him

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
I doubt Shannon knew who her brother was until Bielsa discovered him

:lolol:

I didn't know who Shannon was until Bielsa discovered her brother ....

I do now :love:

Edit: In hindsight I take that back.

Last edited:

ttgg

Aug 6, 2020
That's true...met a lad this morning (ex-Man U) who now goes to the Amex regularly and is now a fan because his 10 year old is a Seagulls fan.

Always used to be that you ended up following your Dad's team not the other way round...kid's today eh!

Mind you my old man was a Sunderland fan (yeah I know, I know!) so I dodged a bullet there!

Of course you did :lolol:???

Sorry, perhaps I should have made myself a bit clearer. I didn't just meet him for the first time today, I've known him around 20 years

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom

He truly is everywhere. Moving in mysterious ways, except to the boardroom to sign his contract.
Does he have any other clothes? He is always in that tracksuit. Typical dogging apparel I am told.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Ben would get more exposure at Leeds because of the amount of game time being played in their defensive third of the pitch. Not that the tweeter realises.

Old boy must wake up each morning. What shall I wear, I know same clothes as the last year. Does he actually own any clothes? Old man in tracksuit equals .......?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
....mm lycra. Lovely.

I hope that Yorkshire pudding has got his lamasil handy. The chafe must be hellish.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Old boy must wake up each morning. What shall I wear, I know same clothes as the last year. Does he actually own any clothes? Old man in tracksuit equals .......?

Equals likeable. There's too many people with nice suits and no substance, I prefer the opposite. I think the world would be a better place if it was run by men in tracksuits rather than men in suits.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Equals likeable. There's too many people with nice suits and no substance, I prefer the opposite. I think the world would be a better place if it was run by men in tracksuits rather than men in suits.

Why must it be run by men?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here