[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
Yep.

But my favourite was definitely in 2005 or 2006 when Gary Hart scored an injury time winner at Withdean to beat them 2-1. Leeds fans could not believe where they had ended up. It was truly beautiful.

Have to say that mine was the the famous 3-2 win at Elland Road, Graham Pearce in the last minute, a beautiful lob over Mervyn Day., leading to that famous chant
"At Leeds, at Leeds, Graham, Graham Pearce, when he gets the ball he always scores, Graham, Graham Pearce"

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
“Nothing’s impossible” and who else will help Ben “get exposure”?

The delusion is strong with this one. He should be writing clickbait for the Leeds press.

Gullible [emoji3581]
Fantasist [emoji3581]

[tweet]1297623736015822849[/tweet]

[tweet]1297629233863430145[/tweet]

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
“Nothing’s impossible” and who else will help Ben “get exposure”?

The delusion is strong with this one. He should be writing clickbait for the Leeds press.

Gullible [emoji3581]
Fantasist [emoji3581]

[tweet]1297629233863430145[/tweet]

Ben would get more exposure at Leeds because of the amount of game time being played in their defensive third of the pitch. Not that the tweeter realises.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
So I'm assuming Leeds still haven't managed to secure Bielsa's services for the forthcoming season??

Seriously, how can any Leeds fan not be majorly concerned with the lack of stability that this is going to have.

How on earth are players going to sign contacts when they have no official coach.

I'm sure it'll be alright though as Bielsa is Leeds through and through, just like BW was.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Heartwarming piece here. The Great Marcelo helped some tubby Yorkshire lycra fan change his bike tyre while out for a run.

Apparently the bloke is now 5/4 favourite for the Tour de France next month.

[tweet]1297091959698403328[/tweet]

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
So I'm assuming Leeds still haven't managed to secure Bielsa's services for the forthcoming season??

Seriously, how can any Leeds fan not be majorly concerned with the lack of stability that this is going to have.

How on earth are players going to sign contacts when they have no official coach.

I'm sure it'll be alright though as Bielsa is Leeds through and through, just like BW was.

Think he's holding out and waiting to see if they sign a couple of the players he's demanding, can't blame him as he clearly won't want the relegation on his record if they fail to give him a fighting chance at keeping them up.
That said, I'd happily relegate Leeds for £8M p.a.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Blimey, are you lot still bickering about who’s the more deluded.

You've got nothing to be deluded about, your'e just shite from top to bottom.

You can only dream about being deluded.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Heartwarming piece here. The Great Marcelo helped some tubby Yorkshire lycra fan change his bike tyre while out for a run.

Let’s review.

He’s got time to run about and stop to change tyres, chat with fans etc, but hasn’t got the time to sign his contract.

Suuuuure.

el punal

I see the Great Marcelo has helped the chap out with one of his own spare tyres that he carries around with him. :whistle:

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Just went on SkyBet tonight to see my winnings. I had a cheeky one on Bayern Munich winning the Champions League.only did it at the semi final stage but better than a kick up the arse.
Anyway, I was ‘surprised’ to see a whole section on Leeds United special bets. All stuff around the odds on them being top 6 , top half , doing the double over Man City etc. I think Sky Bet are thinking that it’s like taking candy off a baby. (No other team has a ‘specials’ section!! )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports