Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Can someone give me the link to us putting a value on him please? I thought it was just “not for sale” Is someone making this shit up about how much we want.

Having said that I think we’d take any clubs arm off if they offered 50 million

Obviously it’s nonsense. There is no link as it has never been said.

Was mentioned on some Leeds clickbait articles that their frothing fanbase took and ran with and it’s become gospel.

It’s that and also the need to create a narrative as to why they can’t get him.

Anyway, frankly, even if we did set a high valuation that’s our right to do so. We have no obligation to give fair market value for a player we want to keep.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Leeds though :lolol::lolol::lolol:

There are plenty of us on here from outside of Brighton & Hove, perhaps they'll give you a wave, some even from Yorkshire.

Hi from Spain :bigwave:

Hi from Faversham. :bigwave:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
It's so weird. None of them seem to be saying 'it's a shame they don't want to sell him'.
ALL of them are saying we will sell him but only for £50 million.
Where the hell has that come from?

No joke, I think I’ve seen maybe 2 tweets out of the entire fanbase that went along the lines of “shame we couldn’t do the deal with you Brighton, all the best next season Ben”.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
The date that you join a football club's message board does not equate to the date that you start following a football club. Such a tired, petty little insult.

Think this is my third profile having forgotten the passwords for previous ones.

ttgg

Aug 6, 2020
The date that you join a football club's message board does not equate to the date that you start following a football club. Such a tired, petty little insult.

...and following a football club does not always equate to being a fan of that club

Go on then, I'll bite...when did you watch your first game at Brighton?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Yep, still here, been a "fan" of NSC since it began nearly 20 years ago wasn't it?

What about you? I see you joined in Jan 2014. You one of those types who used to be a Man U or Saints fan but got lured away by the offer of a comfy seat and a free bus ride every other Saturday?

mid 70's

how many times?

NO, BEN IS NOT COMING OUT TO PLAY!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
So who was your "other" team back in the 70's? Most Brighton fans I knew back then had one

Yea I'm sure you knew many albion fans.

What team have you been following the past 16 seasons?

Bellend road looking quite empty when I've travelled up. Every leeds fan across the globe should visit once in their lifetimes I suppose.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So who was your "other" team back in the 70's? Most Brighton fans I knew back then had one

Mine was Leeds.

As noted above. In my post about how ashamed the Leeds fans of 50 years ago would be to see their fellows attempting to bully Brighton fans about a player of ours you cannot have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No Kloppball at its best A gigantic gulf above your championship squad, and a big gulf above our PL squad. We always play out from the back, in this one game, 1 underweight pass, bang, bang, goal. Simple mistake, bang goal.

That's the reality of the PL league in 2020 and realists understand it. Only in cloud cuckoo land do deluded people really think a squad like Leeds can play Bielsaball out the from the back against the English champions in the same way and with same team they did against Barnsley.

When you make a mistake, and you will. You'll get punished.

Of course, I'm deluded......... because he's sitting on a bucket, you won some trophies 50 years ago and you have a supporters club in Norway. It won't possibly get in the way of your March into Europe

Bielsa would do well to have a look at our first game against Liverpool at the Amex in 2017/18 as that is what is likely to face Leeds given their current squad. It was terrifying to watch.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh, I give up.

This is getting silly. I can't stand this anymore.

Let them have him.

We are wrong to stand in the way of the wishes of dozens of Leeds fans on the internet.

Who do we think we are?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here