[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Guess we'll have to rethink the playing out of defence stuff as well then, if such a well established Premier League team as yours couldn't hack it for more than what...8 minutes was it?

Potterball at it's best eh
This thread is about your delusion not ours.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
It's a long one, but forgive me, you're worth it.

Plenty of people getting a tad hot under the collar here I see. Nevertheless, I thought I’d pop by and see if I can help out – call it missionary work if you will.

Ben White? Well to start with, he wasn’t Leeds’ Player of the Year last season as I’ve seen oft repeated here; he was Young Player of the Year. A minor point, but as you’ve repeatedly asked for facts, I’ll deal in facts.

Ben White was superb last season for Leeds, and a joy to watch. Some credit for that of course has to go to Brighton, but his development was exponential last season, and that was down to Leeds and Bielsa – and we’ll also come back to Bielsa – but let’s stick to Ben White for now. I personally think he’ll go on to play for England and he has the potential to be exceptional. I say that having watched him play 40 games, unlike some Brighton fans that wouldn’t know the difference between Ben White and Barry White.

As mentioned, he was ‘young’ player of the year, and so it is still only potential in the top tier - can he step up, guess we’ll find out. I think he will, and whether he does so playing for Leeds, or Brighton – I genuinely hope he makes it.

Why then the drama over the fact that Leeds have made an offer or three? Outrageous! The nerve of it, making record bids for a player having never played a minute in the Premier League. Disgraceful behaviour! Dirty Leeds!! As far as I’m aware Leeds’ CEO has approached Brighton in an appropriate manner without a hint of disrespect. So how should Seagulls fans react to this most heinous crime - I know lets devote 350 pages (and counting) of our fans’ board to Leeds, to prove we don’t care about them – that’ll show ‘em.

default_FOTC.png

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Liked this from Potter today. Something the tools would never understand.

“Year-on-year you’re trying to improve but I think you have to start off with the humility and respect of the league.

"Just because you did something well last season, it doesn’t mean you're going to win games this year, you have to start again."

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Guess we'll have to rethink the playing out of defence stuff as well then, if such a well established Premier League team as yours couldn't hack it for more than what...8 minutes was it?

Don't you worry about us, flower. We've got a geat new CB called Ben White.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

Thanks for the kind words, our goal was indeed class and we should have subsequently had the cutting edge to bring it level. Alas it fell to a makeshift left back before Salah finished the game off.

Look forward to seeing how you fare.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
not sure if this works but Hale and Pace Big Fat Northern Opera Company... Reminds me of Leeds No Did not work if someone smarter can add it Thanks...

Last edited:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

No Kloppball at its best A gigantic gulf above your championship squad, and a big gulf above our PL squad. We always play out from the back, in this one game, 1 underweight pass, bang, bang, goal. Simple mistake, bang goal.

That's the reality of the PL league in 2020 and realists understand it. Only in cloud cuckoo land do deluded people really think a squad like Leeds can play Bielsaball out the from the back against the English champions in the same way and with same team they did against Barnsley.

When you make a mistake, and you will. You'll get punished.

Of course, I'm deluded......... because he's sitting on a bucket, you won some trophies 50 years ago and you have a supporters club in Norway. It won't possibly get in the way of your March into Europe

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thanks for the kind words, our goal was indeed class and we should have subsequently had the cutting edge to bring it level. Alas it fell to a makeshift left back before Salah finished the game off.

Look forward to seeing how you fare.

A Liverpool fan told me that Trossard’s goal was the best one scored against them last season in his opinion.

Leeds fans should watch that game and see what happens if you get caught on the ball at this level by the top teams, not mock it but prepare themselves for similar :smile:

Seems [MENTION=15046]peterward[/MENTION] beat me to it

ttgg

Aug 6, 2020
still sniffing about loser?

you :cry::cry:

me :lolol::lolol:

:cool:

Yep, still here, been a "fan" of NSC since it began nearly 20 years ago wasn't it?

What about you? I see you joined in Jan 2014. You one of those types who used to be a Man U or Saints fan but got lured away by the offer of a comfy seat and a free bus ride every other Saturday?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
One Leeds fan decides to make a very formal request directly to the club

[tweet]1297536638898384903[/tweet]

Granny on the wing

Sep 7, 2019

There is an untruth in your comment because as you should know there is no established team in the Premier League apart from the big clubs .Brighton fans hope we can improve so we keep away from the relegation zone ,maybe a good cup run ,we are well grounded .We have got some good players .Are you expecting Leeds to be fighting it out with Liverpool and Man City straight away because of the Revie era ? Clubs need a lot of money to stay at the top of the table these days .The alternative is a good scouting system to find some really good young players to go through the Academy which is where we come back to Ben White .Unless you get some really rich owners you will need to do what your man said and copy us .

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
No valuation just not for sale. Clearly continues to be a very challenging concept for some.

[tweet]1297544662421512199[/tweet]

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
One Leeds fan decides to make a very formal request directly to the club

[tweet]1297536638898384903[/tweet]

Can someone give me the link to us putting a value on him please? I thought it was just “not for sale” Is someone making this shit up about how much we want.

Having said that I think we’d take any clubs arm off if they offered 50 million

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Yep, still here, been a "fan" of NSC since it began nearly 20 years ago wasn't it?

What about you? I see you joined in Jan 2014. You one of those types who used to be a Man U or Saints fan but got lured away by the offer of a comfy seat and a free bus ride every other Saturday?

The date that you join a football club's message board does not equate to the date that you start following a football club. Such a tired, petty little insult.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Can someone give me the link to us putting a value on him please? I thought it was just “not for sale” Is someone making this shit up about how much we want.

It's so weird. None of them seem to be saying 'it's a shame they don't want to sell him'.
ALL of them are saying we will sell him but only for £50 million.
Where the hell has that come from?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

We have never put a sale price on him. Why would we, it would imply he is for sale ?

We could still get an offer we just can't refuse, but that may have to be astronomical.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports