Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
Bielsa “left Lazio because the Serie A club had yet to sign the players he wanted by the deadline he set”

Oh dear. Seems familiar... that would be terrible wouldn’t it

[tweet]1297526200445927425[/tweet]

I mean anyone who buys the whole "terms completely agreed, can't find time to sign before start of season" are deluding themselves.

He's clearly using his signature as leverage to get the players he needs.

(But of course that's a vicious circle because potential signings only see instability...hence Radrazzini publicly speaking about replacements to reassure long term plan is rock solid. Must be a nightmare for him)

I'm actually interested how they would handle it publicly if he left? Maybe a story about family coming first and having to return to Argentina temporarily...then later it becomes permanent? Where the PR boys at?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
It's crazy talk to suggest Bielsa might just pick up his bucket and **** off.

He rents a bedsit above a papershop in Wetherby on a rolling 6 month lease. I mean, the bloke has put down solid roots now.

ttgg

Aug 6, 2020
Pardew would be the dream appointment for Leeds.

Dominant according to texts. Which is nice if he gets a win bonus.

Sadly, it could be Hughton :nono:

Sad indeed...who knows, maybe we'll end up with him after the January window closes, you can see it now...

"Look lads I know you've been used to all this free flowing, attacking, high press stuff under Bielsa but I'd rather you didn't try too hard to get out of our half again between now and the end of the season"

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
"Look lads I know you've been used to all this free flowing, attacking, high press stuff under Bielsa but I'd rather you didn't try too hard to get out of our half again between now and the end of the season"

I know it worked against Luton etc (well done) but you may wish to rethink the free flowing, attacking, high press stuff after 20 minutes against Liverpool. :shootself

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sad indeed...who knows, maybe we'll end up with him after the January window closes, you can see it now...

Very Huddersfield. Very Norwich.

It didn't work out so well for them in the end either.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
hampshirebrightonboy;947 2539 said:
Err.. didn’t they lose to Luton?

Dont think so, Leeds won the away game 1-0, home game towards end of season was 1-1. A certain Ben White got his positioning a bit wrong (1:05) for the cracking Luton opener.

But never mind, with Bamford in such cracking form! (2:28), top 6 next season :lol:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Bielsa “left Lazio because the Serie A club had yet to sign the players he wanted by the deadline he set”

Oh dear. Seems familiar... that would be terrible wouldn’t it

[tweet]1297526200445927425[/tweet]

Marching on without Bielsa.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
So, Bet365 are giving odds that say Sheffield United (10/3) and Burnley (3/1) are more likely to be relegated than Leeds (7/2).

That is incredible.

Bookies just balance the book so that they won't lose. So these odds reflect the betting, not the bookies belief in what might happen. However, who are these people that think a promoted side with no signings of note, a manager out of contract and who have lost arguably their best player of last season are worth 7/2?? Lots of Yorkshire pennies being leveraged out of those little tiny normally close purses.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

still sniffing about loser?

you :cry::cry:

me :lolol::lolol:

:cool:

ttgg

Aug 6, 2020
I know it worked against Luton etc (well done) but you may wish to rethink the free flowing, attacking, high press stuff after 20 minutes against Liverpool. :shootself

Guess we'll have to rethink the playing out of defence stuff as well then, if such a well established Premier League team as yours couldn't hack it for more than what...8 minutes was it?

Potterball at it's best eh

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Guess we'll have to rethink the playing out of defence stuff as well then, if such a well established Premier League team as yours couldn't hack it for more than what...8 minutes was it?

Potterball at it's best eh

You come to our place we expect you to behave. Not stand in the middle of the room being a snark. You get a couple of goes then you'll be politely asked to leave.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here